Jarren Williams

I never tried it but i heard by cleansing your bowels, supposedly you ingest natural ingredients and the stuff comes out of the human body is out of this world. We had some receipts on here before. Just a chockin , ask @nystateofmind he knows

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thank you , hope your wheels are working well , got one for you remember Speedy Mc Neal that RB from Key Weast who play for the Canes ?

yep I knew the family well...I grew up with his older brother Roosevelt.Speedy played with my brother all the way up from optimist to HS.

If Adam & Eve had weed to smoke in the Garden of Eden all of humanity would be there and there would never be war or suffering. Why? Because when Satan (in the form of a serpent) came down from the tree of knowledge to tempt them they would have laughed and told him to just chill and take a hit. Satan, then, would no longer go about tempting people with the fruit of the tree....maybe the fruit of the weed instead.

Agree. As with pretty much everything in life, the key is moderation/control. My whole angle on this subject comes from the perspective of intoxication (not medical benefits, that's a different discussion entirely). Human beings like to get intoxicated at times; always have, always will. And as long as you don't allow whatever your personal poison is to have a negative impact on your life, then I think getting buzzed is a good thing. There's a rational basis for the old quote "take the edge off".

The problem is, many people can't control it or moderate - regardless of what the substance is. And certain substances (heroin and cocaine being two at the top) are simply more chemically addictive than others. That's just a fact. So if you elect, say, cocaine as your intoxicant, your odds of becoming an addict and losing control of it are much much higher.

But then there is alcohol. I was a drinker for 20+ years. I was a full blown alcoholic for almost 10. Alcohol is extraordinarily addictive, especially for those prone to alcoholism. Yet, alcohol is not only accepted by society, it's downright championed! Literally EVERYWHERE you go in society alcohol is thrust into your face. And that's ok, I'm not anti-alcohol myself, I just made the decision to quit drinking because it was starting to fvck my life up. But how can one justify society being not only ok with alcohol but absolutely plastering it everywhere throughout our culture and encouraging binge drinking, while at the same time vilifying people who elect marijuana as their intoxicant instead? It's logically inconsistent. I would argue alcohol is MUCH more damaging to society than marijuana. At the very least, I don't see any cognizant argument to be made as to how it is MORE damaging.

Then why the double standard? If you happen to be someone who thinks getting intoxicated period (on anything) is not a good thing, I can absolutely respect that position. There aren't too many good arguments against sobriety. But you'll find that the vast majority of anti-marijuana people are not anti-alcohol or anti-intoxication in general. Rather, they simply vilify THC users to an entirely different level than they do drinkers. People who smoke marijuana are pot heads, drug users, the unproductive scum of our society. That camp puts them in basically the same category as heroin or meth addicts. Yet the lawyer father who hasn't taken a day off drinking in over a year, DUI's on a regular basis, consumes alcohol at his children's events, and drinks to the point of blacking out several times a month, somehow comes out without the same level of scrutiny and disdain. Again, it's logically inconsistent. And if you think think that type of drinker I just described above is an exaggerated anomaly, you're living with your head in the sand. Go walk outside right now and you'll see them all around you. You just don't realize it.

I've smoked marijuana for most of my life at well. At times more than others; at times not at all. I can promise you from first hand experience with both that none of the dumbest sh-t I ever did was a result of being stoned. Most dumb decisions I made were a result of being drunk. Generally when I get blazed I like to veg on my couch, eat stuff, read my phone and watch sports. Basically the antithesis of what one generally does when they're hammered. And yes, I've absolutely seen people who were legitimately addicted to weed. Not only mentally addicted, but physically addicted. However, I've seen WAYYYYYYYYYYY more people addicted to alcohol. And I've also seen that cause WAY more damage. Alcohol ruins a lot of lives, man.

Anyways, didn't mean to write a dissertation on CIS. But I just don't understand the passion from the anti-marijuana camp.... unless you're someone who simply thinks people shouldn't alter their state of mind. While I'd respectfully disagree with you on that, at least it's an argument that holds water. The Reefer Madness shtick does not.

It’s propaganda.

People don’t like to examine their beliefs and where they come from or whether those beliefs make logical sense.

They get fed information that is designed to manipulate them emotionally and that subject becomes forever associated with those negative emotions.

Critical thinking is a skill lost on most people. The ego hates to adit we were mislead or wrong. It doesn’t mean we will all agree or believe the same thing, but critical thinking eventually gets you to the same place.

When fear is tossed aside and you realize the truth in courage, it becomes obvious that the freedom to choose one’s own destiny trumps most all concerns for safety. Freedom itself leads us to the safest place we can find on this dangerous earth. Allowing fear to make us ignore this truth and take other people’s choices from them has always been what puts us in the most danger.

Advertisement
If Adam & Eve had weed to smoke in the Garden of Eden all of humanity would be there and there would never be war or suffering. Why? Because when Satan (in the form of a serpent) came down from the tree of knowledge to tempt them they would have laughed and told him to just chill and take a hit. Satan, then, would no longer go about tempting people with the fruit of the tree....maybe the fruit of the weed instead.
Or they would of got the munchies and ate every piece of fruit off the god **** tree lol

It’s propaganda.

People don’t like to examine their beliefs and where they come from or whether those beliefs make logical sense.

They get fed information that is designed to manipulate them emotionally and that subject becomes forever associated with those negative emotions.

Critical thinking is a skill lost on most people. The ego hates to adit we were mislead or wrong. It doesn’t mean we will all agree or believe the same thing, but critical thinking eventually gets you to the same place.

When fear is tossed aside and you realize the truth in courage, it becomes obvious that the freedom to choose one’s own destiny trumps most all concerns for safety. Freedom itself leads us to the safest place we can find on this dangerous earth. Allowing fear to make us ignore this truth and take other people’s choices from them has always been what puts us in the most danger.
For some reason I was born a natural skeptic. My first reaction when hearing anything is to not believe a word of it. If it interests me, though, I will do my own research. Most times I end up rejecting things as pure bull****. Even though I was raised in a very strict Christian denomination I have never believed anything at face value. There is nothing about any world religion that I believe in. Partly because over time even the best of their tenants become bastardized and totally illogical.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200213-200819.png

Advertisement
Nice try...but I heard there indeed was no smoking allowed in the garden (for obvious reasons) but there was a bush of edibles available..Rumor is basically Adam and Eve we’re stoned asf and got the munchies..then that ***** satan game around knowing the two couldn’t deny themselves a new tasty snack..now throughout the centuries what happened next has been lost in translation

Advertisement
I have never smoked marijuana, but only because I fear I would like it too much as I did cigarettes for years (quit 6 years ago). Also, made a decision that I would not drink at home by myself and would only have a ****tail when out to dinner and limit to a max of 2 drinks in any one day. Now I am working on reducing my ice cream and chocolate intake!! I don't have a problem with marijuana being legal as it is certainly better than excessive alcohol - at least for others.
How are you feeling these days, DaytonaCane? I haven't seen much of you since you had the procedure. I think I saw a post or two. Been wondering how you've been feeling.

I think people smoked cigarettes more in your age group and mine. I don't notice as many younger people doing it but I might be wrong.

I kicked the habit some years ago. Pot seemed to get big in college in the late '60's, as I remember it. Maybe it was around at other colleges but not where I was.

yep I knew the family well...I grew up with his older brother Roosevelt.Speedy played with my brother all the way up from optimist to HS.
I think Speedy was one of two big-time RB recruits we brought in the same year, the other being Keith Griffin. Keith had a few years in the NFL, don't know what happened to Speedy.

Keith was with the Redskins for a while. We invited him to a joint viewing party with FSU alums in Georgetown for one of our games, maybe around '87. He and his wife showed up.

Advertisement
Back