Jarren Williams

Advertisement
Exactly. We convinced him to stay and compete for the starting job. Great, he'll still tranfer if he loses. If he wins N'kosi is gone.

Cade focused on the freshman class of females coming in so I doubt he leaves.

This staff has so many problems it's hard to keep track. But, Roster management is at or near the top.

The morons on this site that said we didn't need a QB all season are the ones who have went quiet. I wonder why...

This is why Cade should be the guy. Now we're getting back to the old days.

Advertisement
If that’s true about Perry then Williams need to be playing the bowl game and not malik... no benefit of playing malik at this point when he won’t be here
Malik has been getting all the first team reps in practice. Don’t get your hopes up.

If that’s true about Perry then Williams need to be playing the bowl game and not malik... no benefit of playing malik at this point when he won’t be here

I've heard several people say Malik's starting the bowl game. Where did this originate from?

I've heard several people say Malik's starting the bowl game. Where did this originate from?
Saw something about it on here yesterday and the thread was deleted. It was reported during like the first or second bowl practice rosier was receiving some 1st team reps too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw something about it on here yesterday and the thread was deleted. It was reported during like the first or second bowl practice rosier was receiving some 1st team reps too.

Not challenging you, but who reported it? That'd be the final straw for me. If true, Richt's the most clueless HC to ever walk through Coral Gables. Malik, for as much good as he did last year, was exposed this year as he's just not a division 1 QB. Feeling nostalgic and starting Rosier in place of Perry (whom I'm guessing is getting suspended) is foolish. You just re-recruited Jarren Williams from transferring. Time to see what the kid's got and get him into the bowl game. This gives you film of what you have with JW against an actual quality Div-1 opponent if you're Richt. It also lets JW know there's going to be an actual QB competition; because Perry has done zero to convince me that he should be the guaranteed starter next season.

Advertisement
Not challenging you, but who reported it? That'd be the final straw for me. If true, Richt's the most clueless HC to ever walk through Coral Gables. Malik, for as much good as he did last year, was exposed this year as he's just not a division 1 QB. Feeling nostalgic and starting Rosier in place of Perry (whom I'm guessing is getting suspended) is foolish. You just re-recruited Jarren Williams from transferring. Time to see what the kid's got and get him into the bowl game. This gives you film of what you have with JW against an actual quality Div-1 opponent if you're Richt. It also lets JW know there's going to be an actual QB competition; because Perry has done zero to convince me that he should be the guaranteed starter next season.
I agree, can’t remember who posted it but I do Remember the thread being deleted

If Richt plays Rosier and you somehow still believe Richt is the right man for the job you need to consider if you yourself may be clinically insane.
"Well Joe, we really wanted to send our seniors out with a win and that 8th victory was really important to us. Malik gave us the best chance to win".

Guy is a ******* loser.

Advertisement
Back