JARREN WILLIAMS

I was impressed with the zip that Perry shows. there is absolutely NOTHING you can truly glean from a 1-3 performance against a severely beaten and worn out FCS school. I didn't see the arm strength on his one completion. But I did see exactly what I want to see from Perry even with the terrible pick. Thats exactly what you expect from a freshman starter, the one stupid play per game, but after that he was very good leading a couple nice drives and really hitting guys in stride. So for me yeah, I'm all in on Perry.
I'd take an INT a game over 7 3 and outs.

Advertisement
I want to see JW throw more and earlier in games. Gutsy throw to the corner of the end zone by him. Too bad the WR didn't come up with it.

Then I'm biased as ****

I guess you just like his name better, like his number, think he's cute or something and thus the bias. There is nothing from today that shows he's anything other than basically a complete unknown.

I hope for humanity that most are just trolling on this topic or there's more stupid in this world than I ever thought possible.

Advertisement
Small sample size but I like What I saw With all the backup QBs overall

I guess you just like his name better, like his number, think he's cute or something and thus the bias. There is nothing from today that shows he's anything other than basically a complete unknown.

I hope for humanity that most are just trolling on this topic or there's more stupid in this world than I ever thought possible.

Na homie... I'm sorry it's clear as day that he will be our QB. No trolling here.. Perry isn't our answer nor Weldon. Tighten up

Advertisement
Back