JARREN WILLIAMS

miamicanes0403

Recruit
Jarren Williams is our future at QB. You can just see how comfortable he is back there compared to Perry and Weldon. He throws the best ball outta any of our QBs. Perry isn't ready what's so ever and Weldon just isn't it. Next year Willams will be our starter.. He has that IT factor about him. He reads his progressions and scans the field looking at all his options. JWill15 let's run it !!

Advertisement
I like Jarren William but please stop. My grandmother would be comfortable coming into a game up 50+ points to a D2 team who has given up.

Advertisement
I see confirmation bias is alive and well in this thread.

He might be the future. But he was 1-3 tonight.

Dude, this thread should have been started................... About N'Kosi Perry. He is the guy. I was impressed by him, he was a little nerved up but once he got comfortable, oh boy that throw on the out to Cager was a beautiful throw. Led him out and away... to me it was the best pass of the night!

Jarren Williams is our future at QB. You can just see how comfortable he is back there compared to Perry and Weldon. He throws the best ball outta any of our QBs. Perry isn't ready what's so ever and Weldon just isn't it. Next year Willams will be our starter.. He has that IT factor about him. He reads his progressions and scans the field looking at all his options. JWill15 let's run it !!

Yup I said that a few days ago, he'll be our starter next year.

Advertisement
Dude, this thread should have been started................... About N'Kosi Perry. He is the guy. I was impressed by him, he was a little nerved up but once he got comfortable, oh boy that throw on the out to Cager was a beautiful throw. Led him out and away... to me it was the best pass of the night!

He looked ok.. He isn't the answer though.. but I would have him over Rosier any day

I understand the excitement of finally seeing other QB's play, but you're crowning him way too early.

Savannah St is the worst team in the MEAC & will be a Division 2 school next year, he came in late in the 4th quarter on short field possessions vs 3rd & 4th stringers & made a few plays. Even if he started the entire 1st half it wouldn't mean much considering how God awful Savannah St is.

To disregard any of the 3 QB's off this ONE game is just plain stupid. All 3 played well, but we need to see more from all 3 of them before we can write off any of them.

Don't get too far ahead of yourself, let's see how they look if they get a chance to play vs real opponents like Toledo, UNC & FSU before you decide to throw any of them away. Long long ways til Fall 2019.

Nah, as much as I can't stand Rosier, that pass to Thomas was a sight for sore eyes. Has he ever hit a guy in stride over the middle like that?

Advertisement
I was impressed with the zip that Perry shows. there is absolutely NOTHING you can truly glean from a 1-3 performance against a severely beaten and worn out FCS school. I didn't see the arm strength on his one completion. But I did see exactly what I want to see from Perry even with the terrible pick. Thats exactly what you expect from a freshman starter, the one stupid play per game, but after that he was very good leading a couple nice drives and really hitting guys in stride. So for me yeah, I'm all in on Perry.

I understand the excitement of finally seeing other QB's play, but you're crowning him way too early.

Savannah St is the worst team in the MEAC & will be a Division 2 school next year, he came in late in the 4th quarter on short field possessions bs 3rd & 4th stringers & made a few plays. Even if he started the entire 1st half it wouldn't mean much considering how God awful Savannah St.

To disregard any of the 3 QB's off this ONE game is just plain stupid. All 3 played well, but we need to see more from all 3 of them before we can write off any of them.

Don't get too ahead of yourself, let's see how they look if they get a chance to play vs real opponents like Toledo, UNC & FSU before you decide to throw any of them away. Long long ways til Fall 2019.

I hear you loud and clear but he is the best option we have. Perry had some moments but he isn't accurate as Jarren. I know Jarren had minimal playing time but he's throwing motion and accuracy is better. I'm crowning him early.. You guys will see. JWill15

I don’t understand with all of the true freshman QBs starting these days there is no next year. If you think he is worse than Malik well perhaps he isn’t the answer even for next year.

BTW what a f*cking game this Clemson Texas A&M has been!

Advertisement
Nah, as much as I can't stand Rosier, that pass to Thomas was a sight for sore eyes. Has he ever hit a guy in stride over the middle like that?
It was a very nice throw I cannot deny that. I just can't come on here giving him too much credit..LOL And I have never seen MR lead a wr outside on an out route like that ball by Perry to Cager. That was why I went with that..

JW looks the part physically, athletically & arm strength wise. He also looked like he has command of the offense, embraces the leader role. Very poised. Not boisterous, just smooth confidence. Looks like a QB.

Noted: It was against a HS team in mop up time but I came away feeling much better regardless

Advertisement
Back