Jarren Williams starting at FSU

Jarren has 8 TDs on 94 pass attempts compared to Nkosis 8 TDs in 70 pass attempts.... Jarren was the only QB that played Savannah State and Central Michigan.

It’s been more than one game... Jarren has shown he’s not the guy since Florida.
Perry has 136 pass attempts not 70 and Jarren has 135 pass attempts not 94.

jarren has 161 more passing yards on 1 less attempt than Perry

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thank goodness, this is a no-brainer decision. Anyone who thinks otherwise is nuts. Like somehow being accurate and completing 70% of your passes suddenly became a negative.

He doesn’t bring what dj does? He brings more
More runs bounced to the outside for TFLs
More running full speed to the back of his OL

Really can’t undertand watching DJ and Cam this year and having the take Harris is the better back at this moment. I do think Harris can be a better back IF he develops his vision, but he is not there.

the shtick wont die with you huh. why not just support the cane. hes gonna be the QB this week and just hope for the best. worst fanbase in america. kids are sacrificing their brains and here we are playing favorites.

He’s a retarded troll, that’s why he always picks one side or the other then beats it into the ground.

Advertisement
Jarren has 8 TDs on 94 pass attempts compared to Nkosis 8 TDs in 70 pass attempts.... Jarren was the only QB that played Savannah State and Central Michigan.

It’s been more than one game... Jarren has shown he’s not the guy since Florida.

He lead us all the way back in the UNC game in what should have been a great comeback win.

A missed chip shot FG, a missed PAT, a dropped two point conversion and 4th and 17 aren’t his fault.

Last edited:
Perry has 136 pass attempts not 70 and Jarren hs 135 pass attempts not 94.

jarren has a 161 more passing yards on 1 less attempt than Perry

I meant Jarren has 8 TDs on 94 completions and NKosi has 8 TDs on 70 completions. Not to mention Jarren has 0 rushing TDs.

Advertisement
Did anyone else notice how close we were to an illegal man downfield in the clip of the TD pass. Wtf was Clark thinking. Everyone else is doing the same thing except 1 person who is literally chasing an LB trying to get into a passing window 4.5 yards down the field.

As for the starting QB “announcement” I think it was out of respect to Kosi. Everyone, including Kosi, knew JW15 would start. However Kosi has been the model teammate and player for us this year let him get a chance.
Model teammates don't pipe their kickers girlfriend on snapchat. Maybe Baxa won't miss on purpose with Jarren in at QB.

Dallas has had HUGE plays for us this season. I feel Harris breaks a big one every time we give him enough opportunities. I honestly think we need to just split the carries. Keep both as fresh as possible.

Love the way Harris finishes runs tho... gets everyone hype when he runs LB's over

Dallas the truth. First man never tackle him. He makes something out of nothing. He's our best playmaker on offense hands down.

Advertisement
I hope they bring the turnover shovel because Jarrens about to be buried. Shallow grave on the visitor sideline.

F

Advertisement
Jarren is clearly the best passer we have and can also move the sticks with his legs if he has to. He has essentially had 1 turnover-prone quarter this year, I still believe that he can improve his awareness in the pocket as he gets more experience.

Look forward to actually having more than 200 yards on offense and moving the ball down the field again.

Advertisement
Back