Jarren Williams starting at FSU

Advertisement
Dallas has had HUGE plays for us this season. I feel Harris breaks a big one every time we give him enough opportunities. I honestly think we need to just split the carries. Keep both as fresh as possible.

Love the way Harris finishes runs tho... gets everyone hype when he runs LB's over
Agree

Did anyone else notice how close we were to an illegal man downfield in the clip of the TD pass. Wtf was Clark thinking. Everyone else is doing the same thing except 1 person who is literally chasing an LB trying to get into a passing window 4.5 yards down the field.

As for the starting QB “announcement” I think it was out of respect to Kosi. Everyone, including Kosi, knew JW15 would start. However Kosi has been the model teammate and player for us this year let him get a chance.

At this point who cares? Neither of the two are gonna be the guy to help bring this program back.
I don't know if Williams will or won't, but he is a RS-Fr. All of his weaknesses are things that should improve with experience, mainly his clock and avoiding sacks. You all would have watched Ken Dorsey get tossed into that VT game cold in 1999 and said he is a bum, has no chance at winning anything, I hope he transfers, etc.

Advertisement
Man, it seems like thats the 1st time this year a WR broke some tackles and made a play.
100%. With as marginal as the QB play has been, that WR group hasnt helped their QB's at all this year until that play. I was pumped Osbourn made up for that awful drop he had earlier that quarter.

This decision might be a big one for Diaz career here. Team is healthy again, JW is healthy, Defense is playing pretty good. Really no reason not to make a statement in this game. Let's see what happens. Could be the big turning point in Diaz career as a HC, or could be the beginning of the end.

Advertisement
100%. With as marginal as the QB play has been, that WR group hasnt helped their QB's at all this year until that play. I was pumped Osbourn made up for that awful drop he had earlier that quarter.
I wonder how the O would look if Manny only replaced Jon with Enos? The WRs were better under Dugs I thought.

He's got to use his feet more or sit the fvck down.

Deejay will help us if truly healthy. If not, give Burns some burn to rest Cam. We need to use the stable.

Advertisement
Manny and Enos finally agreed on qb:
1572451510313.png

Both were dealing with lower extremity injuries according to Diaz. He said they would play today.

Advertisement
I wonder how the O would look if Manny only replaced Jon with Enos? The WRs were better under Dugs I thought.

about the same. at best, they were better blockers, but they dropped so many balls under dugans and not to mention, dugans room was a **** show

What does this even mean?

They're both mediocre talents. You really that much excited to see JW over Kosi? What is their to get excited about? You know we'll see Kosi anyways right? When JW starts panicking and creating turnovers &/or gets injured. Then we have to deal with Kosi & his erratic play. Rinse repeat.

Advertisement
Back