Jarren Williams named starter; Diaz, Williams share thoughts

View as article
Georgiaa boys ain't built to talk that dawg **** like them Florida and Louisiana goonz!!!

temper your expectations. Lol

He got a lil rG3 in em, one of them selfish type, when we were down against Fsu, what we didnt see was perry blaming teammates, that man just put his head down, went to work and help to lead a comeback, when adversre situation conesttty!

Advertisement
Last year's offensive line and the offensive lines over the past few year's have regrettably been unathletic, had zero push and could neither pass or run block on a regular basis.

In my view, Mark Rich was forced to call plays that best hid the incredibly poor offensive line play as he sure as **** didn't want to put plays in that he knew had no prayer in succeeding due to said line play or even put players in a position to be injured.

I know it is fashionable to say that had Richt been a better play caller it would have improved line play. Well, I guarantee you that if the line hasn't dramatically improved many will swear that Enos is a terrible play-caller.
Repeated delayed, slow-developing handoffs into the middle of the line did not help the O-line at all. Often the Oline had already been pushed back by the time the running back even had the ball securely in his hand. Repeated plays where all receivers were streaking down the field on 3rd and 5 did not help the line at all.

Here's a novel thought, when you see something that has been posted a "Million times" simply skip over it. Don't take the time to read it or worse yet post a warning comment.

But of course, you enjoy being that guy that searches message boards hoping to find something or someone you can attack, which I suspect you've done a..."Million times!"
Relax Cowboy! Just funnin.
Carry on

Georgiaa boys ain't built to talk that dawg **** like them Florida and Louisiana goonz!!!

temper your expectations. Lol

Ill say this though, i never had a question about his talent, just mental game was to weak for me. Now that he's been named the starter, i can tell it impacted em in a better way, had he not gotten the nod tho, im sure that other jw15 would've showed up! But as of now, the interviews i've seen him in after being named qb1, he got a chance now. Coach rumph knows it, which is why he said all jw15 has to do is prove to his teammates what he's about now. Add to the fact that severalof his teammates are amped up now that he is the qb.

When i heard trajan say, he had respect for jarren cause he's a hard workerin that weight, we got a chance to bring the noise this year. People seemed to forget, we been playing championship style defense since 2016 and its only been getting better. So all we really need is an efficient offense to be in contention, plus and efficient punting game and its on.0

Advertisement
Repeated delayed, slow-developing handoffs into the middle of the line did not help the O-line at all. Often the Oline had already been pushed back by the time the running back even had the ball securely in his hand. Repeated plays where all receivers were streaking down the field on 3rd and 5 did not help the line at all.

One thing I noticed about the Enos Express is that in the past they had a lot of quick tosses, fast developing downhill runs up the middle. It sets a nice tempo for the offense(provided you have an OLine that can block effectively upfront)

He's one of them people that should do less talking, he been running his mouth since he got here to whoever stick a mic in his face, talking like a True crybaby. Had he not gotten the nod, the real jw15 would've showed up! He been sideways beggin to be the starter here, now we bout to find out what kind of football heart he got now. All that lip service, its put up or shutup time now! Can he erase the transfer stinch that surrounds him!
Shut up Richt nut rider!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back