JARREN WILLIAMS IS THE STARTER

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t have a favorite so this isn’t about Manny’s choice for QB1.

This is about the way he handled this thing. Held a true competition. Gave all 3 a blueprint to follow with an equal opportunity. Let all 3 battle it out against the 1s. Said when the decision would be made & made a decision. None of that hesitant, second guessing scared stuff of the past.

Next test is how he keeps the backups engaged, even though that’s why Enos is getting over $1 mil a year.

I’m hoping we have the right guy but I don’t have to hope about the leadership of this team. We are gonna be aggressive & decisive. We might F up but we’ll do it going 100 MPH! I also hope for and expect a package for Tate or DJ to help ease the pressure early into this thing.

Let’s ride!

Last edited:
Advertisement
So is this a Jarren #1 with Tate packages throughout? I could see that.

I could also see a short leash for UF and if one struggles, next guy up type thing. With the 4 game redshirt rule now, these guys have a live bullet trial period to see who really is the starter, similar to Clemson last year.

Jarren always had the most upside and pure QB skill. It was obvious on tape. The mental/maturity part and acclimating to the college game was the only piece holding him back.

The fact that Richt didn't really take advantage of this to get the kid some PT really irks the **** out of me. With that said, let's go!!!!!

Advertisement
Oh we are *****, for sure! Who needs a crip walk when you can f'uck walk?.......
ILAn5d0.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back