Jarren Williams is a stud.

From Game 1 - if the OL, defense, and ST perform like they did on Saturday, we are a 1-loss team (if not undefeated) heading into UL.

We just needed his supporting cast to deliver.

Now that this bull ***** weak arm myth has been debunked, maybe we can all realize what type of young QB we have under center. His deep balls had perfect touch. And he threw strikes down the middle. Now we just need consistency on all fronts moving forward.

Great win in Tally.

Agree.
Although I feel the difference yesterday was his willingness to chuck it deep.

Not sure if it was confidence, playcalling or protection - maybe a combination of all three, but it was nice to see him throw deep.

Advertisement
He looked much more engaged and animated while looking at the white board with Enos after drives. I think he realizes it’s HIS offense now. I hope it continues. Loved him giving Manny the game ball while the clock was running down.

Go Canes!

This kid can win us a NC. Don’t know about the staff. But, this kid can make all the throws. I’m excited about his journey, and I’ll bump this until he brings us a NC.

HATE on it. 🙌🏾

This dude can win a NC but you dont know about the staff? Where do you think he's getting his coaching from??? Lol

Advertisement
And he's not afraid to use his feet to get 6-7 yards when needed. He'll be an absolute monster next year if he continues this trajectory.
I was cooking tonight and paying attention whenever I could... I turned around and saw who I thought was DJ knifing for a 1st and it turned out to be JW15. He has the athleticism to vacate the pocket for sure.

Advertisement
Has the light finally come on for Jarren? Who knows. People that are crowning him right now are setting themselves up for failure, because the last two teams Miami have faced have been pretty mediocre defensively. Let's be honest, Miami is killing on explosive plays, with tons of chunk plays mixed in. I still haven't seen Miami consistently string together drives. Until we see that, I don't know if we can safely say that Jarren is the end all be all. I think he's earned exclusive 1st team reps for the rest of the season, but I would still like to see more consistency, and fewer "That should have been picked off" throws. If he can cut down on stupid throws, and consistently execute, then Miami may have something special.

It was a good win today, but work remains to be done.

This kid can win us a NC. Don’t know about the staff. But, this kid can make all the throws. I’m excited about his journey, and I’ll bump this until he brings us a NC.

HATE on it. 🙌🏾

I'm on the JW train now, for sure. He's always had the impressive live arm, but now he's shown ability to avoid the sack, accuracy throwing the ball downfield, and throwing to the open receiver. Credit to JW and the coaching staff, it looks like we have a winner here at the QB position for the first time in a long time.

Enos made in game adjustments and from the moment we kicked the first field goal on we did literally whatever we wanted offensively. His playcalling is good and was consistently moving the ball even keeping the defense off the field yet the defense was still playing like they wanted to lose when they were handed a lead late.

Is it me or did Enos play calling get better with improved oline play?

Advertisement
Has the light finally come on for Jarren? Who knows. People that are crowning him right now are setting themselves up for failure, because the last two teams Miami have faced have been pretty mediocre defensively. Let's be honest, Miami is killing on explosive plays, with tons of chunk plays mixed in. I still haven't seen Miami consistently string together drives. Until we see that, I don't know if we can safely say that Jarren is the end all be all. I think he's earned exclusive 1st team reps for the rest of the season, but I would still like to see more consistency, and fewer "That should have been picked off" throws. If he can cut down on stupid throws, and consistently execute, then Miami may have something special.

It was a good win today, but work remains to be done.
STFU. Everyone throws 'should have been picked off throwns'. JW15 has made huge strides. He's been a surgeon the past 3 weeks. If you expect perfection go kill yourself because no QB at any program will give you that. JW passed to 6 TD's and we dropped a 50 burger and you're being and insufferable b. F off.

I've been saying since game 1 we had our QB of the future. What people bashed him most on was his internal clock, which gets better with reps. What we did see immediately from the first game on was a strong arm, an innate feel to climb the pocket, making multiple reads and keeping your eyes up while under pressure. All things that are much tougher to teach.

Advertisement
I've been saying since game 1 we had our QB of the future. What people bashed him most on was his internal clock, which gets better with reps. What we did see immediately from the first game on was a strong arm, an innate feel to climb the pocket, making multiple reads and keeping your eyes up while under pressure. All things that are much tougher to teach.

Lol, no he didn't show any of those things in the first few games. That's why many of us were concerned. He has shown incredible improvement in each of these though, that improvement is why he's playing at an elite level right now.

Advertisement
Back