Jarren Williams is a stud.

He didn't win at Miami, who cares if he puts up "good numbers" as a senior at Kentucky? This continues to be the Kaaya argument all over again, thankfully we got rid of this guy before we had to suffer through more mediocrity with him.

kaaya had physical limitations that didnt help him. he was still a dude who prepared and showed up every week. acted like a professional. jarren could wish hed even be half as good as kaaya

Advertisement
Actually, I wasn't advocating for Jarren at all. I was calling Franchise out on his stupidity after he was all crazy about the Enos hire and had flip flopped on Jarren and Enos once already.

Amazing the reading comprehension here. See pot meet kettle post right before my second post.

It's always amazing to me how people's views change with one performance as if the prior performances never happened. You won't find a post by me jumping on the Jarren train.

I was talking about him, not you sir. I can see how you misunderstood that post. 💯

Advertisement
This kid can play. We’re 2-0 if his supporting cast does their job. I’m going to give this kid props every chance I get, because it’s been forever since we’ve had competent quarterback play. Dude is a balla. When the game slows down for him, he is going to light it up!
Lmao. Go to sleep.

Advertisement
Back