Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Advertisement
Bruh... how tf do you know all this? Like has it ever been addressed here? And I am not hating, you're basically a wikipedia for all football related ish.

Like we could have an offer go out to some kid that lives in a small fishing village off the coast of Alaska and LCE would already have a breakdown along the lines of

"Good player who only just started playing football in 10th grade, solid arm strength, raw but coachable, he is cousins with Peyton Hillis and used to practice parkour so above-average agility skills. He is coached by Brett Favre's step brother, and Favre himself said his step brother attributed a lot to his development as a QB so would be interesting to see how he pans out this year and tests against some elite competition."
image.gif

Bruh... how tf do you know all this? Like has it ever been addressed here? And I am not hating, you're basically a wikipedia for all football related ish.

Like we could have an offer go out to some kid that lives in a small fishing village off the coast of Alaska and LCE would already have a breakdown along the lines of

"Good player who only just started playing football in 10th grade, solid arm strength, raw but coachable, he is cousins with Peyton Hillis and used to practice parkour so above-average agility skills. He is coached by Brett Favre's step brother, and Favre himself said his step brother attributed a lot to his development as a QB so would be interesting to see how he pans out this year and tests against some elite competition."
FBD2DADB-8BB9-4FF3-8CD2-62AEB1DEFEB1.gif

Advertisement
If he can keep off the Kentucky Bourbon, he’ll probably have a productive career there.

Advertisement
Jarren never deserved to wear Buck Ortega’s jersey
I'll never forget Buck Ortega's first appearance at QB in a blowout, and after 2 possessions he knew that was the last time he'd ever play that position again, so he went and wrecked havoc on special teams the next series. Jarren would just call an Uber at halftime

If you haven't seen them, add Harlem Nights and CB4, too. Older movies, but good.

Wasn't it this movie that the guy brings home a dime, but finds out nothing is what it seems? Hysterical and that's all I'm saying as I don't want to give away any spoilers.

Oh ****, got sidetracked. Good luck kid, apply yourself, and whatever happens from there you'll be able to look back knowing you gave it your all. No shame in that.

Advertisement
Western Kentucky is a hard party school. Jarren picked the right school four him.

Wasn't it this movie that the guy brings home a dime, but finds out nothing is what it seems? Hysterical and that's all I'm saying as I don't want to give away any spoilers.

Oh ****, got sidetracked. Good luck kid, apply yourself, and whatever happens from there you'll be able to look back knowing you gave it your all. No shame in that.

Yep.

Advertisement
Tyson Helton is a pretty good offensive coach & had a good year his first season at WKU.

Plus the OC/QB's coach who was with Helton at USC is originally from Georgia & played HS ball in GA.

WKU's QB was a Senior last year & the incumbent backups aren't that good so, he won't have much competition, he should be able to start if he transfers there. Ordinarily he'd probably have to sit out a year, but I think the NCAA is going to grant all waivers this season due to the C-19 shutdown.

If he can't do well at WKU it'll be clear he just ain't cut out for it, Mike White transferred from USF to WKU & lit it up with back to back 4300 & 4100+ yard seasons. Don't think Jarren will do anything close to that, but the point is if he can't succeed there it's beyond obvious it was his own fault.

Kid will be driving down to Nashville to party all the time.

If he’s not even the best qb on our sorry team, does he really think starting at this other school is going to fool anyone in the nfl into thinking he’s now good enough for their league?

If he’s not even the best qb on our sorry team, does he really think starting at this other school is going to fool anyone in the nfl into thinking he’s now good enough for their league?
He definitely was the best qb on our sorry team lol. They all wasn’t that good but he by far showed the most flashes

Advertisement
Back