Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Mfer gone!!!

Did someone said bring on the big booty gifs?

tenor (99).gif
a6498c29aa8eba020d9d0ba72076b572.gif
df32d1ac06c7359d978eda091290a406.gif
fa04ba0f8f1d6c01d672d1634fdf304d.gif

It's a celebration, *******!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes. They don't run the option like Fritz did at other stops, but Will Hall, their OC (who was a finalist for the Oregon OC job) is still run heavy.
Yeah that's what I thought. He and scatterfield are sort of alike if I'm not mistaken. Heard he's a guy to watch out for on upcoming power 5 jobs.

Advertisement
Yeah that's what I thought. He and scatterfield are sort of alike if I'm not mistaken. Heard he's a guy to watch out for on upcoming power 5 jobs.

As a Tulane alum, I hope not. He's also 60, so who knows. Tulane is giving him a new contract that will pay him close to $3 million a year (he's making 1.7 now)

So I guess Fields, burrow, baker, kyler murray are quitters too then huh?
I like you and respect you and your posts, but.... man..... some of your takes can be very Borck-like.... like your well done steak.
🤷🏿‍♂️ still got love for you, but HORRIBLE comparison. Burrow wasn't gonna see the fiend at Ohio State like Tate. Fields was called a n***era. Murray and Mayfield would have never been successful Texas Tech.

JW15 was nothing more but an entitled whiny *** entitled selfish pothead who didn't deserve to wear this U.
And I was on the JW bandwagon. But throw JW AND his mama off the train.

FÜCK. HIS. BÎTCH. ***.

Advertisement
I like you and respect you and your posts, but.... man..... some of your takes can be very Borck-like.... like your well done steak.
🤷🏿‍♂️ still got love for you, but HORRIBLE comparison. Burrow wasn't gonna see the fiend at Ohio State like Tate. Fields was called a n***era. Murray and Mayfield would have never been successful Texas Tech.

JW15 was nothing more but an entitled whiny *** entitled selfish pothead who didn't deserve to wear this U.
And I was on the JW bandwagon. But throw JW AND his mama off the train.

FÜCK. HIS. BÎTCH. ***.

if baker, fields, burrow, murray, etc. got the reps jarren got this yer they wouldn't have transferred

That SHOWS the true colors of a person: BAIL cause I can't handle the competition. That person would not have been on my unit. Make sure you LOAD UP on baby wipes. **** new generations of kids. Cannot support dog crap like him.

Advertisement
That SHOWS the true colors of a person: BAIL cause I can't handle the competition. That person would not have been on my unit. Make sure you LOAD UP on baby wipes. **** new generations of kids. Cannot support dog crap like him.
They told him he might want to leave

Advertisement
Back