Jarren Williams Into The Portal

Advertisement
Tate ain't going nowhere.

I'm for keeping Tate around.

The guy even played some WR for us to try and help the team. Lashlee was big on the power run game at Auburn with a mobile QB. Tate ran for 1,200 yards and 21 TDs his senior year of high school.

If he's over his mid-season random breakdown where he disappeared, it wouldn't be bad to have him on the practice field. No other backup QB has his skill set.

Advertisement
To whom it may concern,

First of all, I would like to thank all of the people who made this possible. To John Richt, f'uck you, but thank you. To Dan Enos, eat a d'ick, but thank you. To the DC's from La Tech, FIU, Duke, etc......, thank you. To marijuana, thank you! To the disgruntled/frustrated Canes fans who refused to settle for mediocrity, we did it!!! Thank you.

Sincerely,

Reg

Advertisement
This would have been his 3rd OC and QB coach in 3 years. Not easy being expected to buy into what a guy is telling you, just to be told that the guy was actually wrong. I think people on here are also a bit too harsh based on little info. He missed a curfew, big deal, he still chose to come here and I’m thankful he tried. He’s a good talent I’m sure he will mature, wish it would have been staying here and competing for 2021 role. Good chance he’d be more ready than a RS freshman TVD.

Advertisement
Georgia or GT and some BS reason to get a waiver. Calling it now. Hope he gets his mind right, got all the talent you can have.
UGA didn't want him coming out of HS they **** sure ain't about to take him now after this season.

I don't think GTech fits his style of play, but maybe they take him just because...

I think he's do best to go somewhere like NC St, Tulane or Georgia Southern.

e50ab697343640046e4c51123f20d96f.gif

My man, this may be my favorite gif of all time under the circumstances. lol.

This would have been his 3rd OC and QB coach in 3 years. Not easy being expected to buy into what a guy is telling you, just to be told that the guy was actually wrong. I think people on here are also a bit too harsh based on little info. He missed a curfew, big deal, he still chose to come here and I’m thankful he tried. He’s a good talent I’m sure he will mature, wish it would have been staying here and competing for 2021 role. Good chance he’d be more ready than a RS freshman TVD.

Big deal? Bro we lost to FIU lol.

Advertisement
Thanks for what. One GAME. Get over it. We are trying to get back to real MIAMI HURRICANES FOOTBALL. Yes, your kids will REMEMBER that game. Fine, it's all good. We are moving on.
Yup, I've already moved on. Hopefully King will provide another memorable game should we be able to go this year.

UGA didn't want him coming out of HS they **** sure ain't about to take him now after this season.

I don't think GTech fits his style of play, but maybe they take him just because...

I think he's do best to go somewhere like NC St, Tulane or Georgia Southern.

Only reason I was thinking in state for him is his only shot at a waiver. Agreed though.

Advertisement
Back