Jarren Williams Instagram

Advertisement
“I’m good”- I’m not upset

“No handouts not askin for help” - I don’t need it handed to me or need someone to help me win this (possible Martel shot)

“Ten toes”- short for 10 toes down, meaning He’s committed

“Bout mine, best believe imma step” - the job is almost mine, you know I’m going to step up to the challenge
Alternative Version:

"I'm good" - No, like I'm really good at this quarterbacking thing.

"No handouts not askin for help" - I know how to QB1. Sit your *** on the bench Martell and Perry, don't need you showing me ****.

"Ten Toes" - I got all my foot digits and im'ma use them to step on some necks.

"Bout mine, best believe imma step" - Don't have to worry about me coach, I ain't going to steal no crab legs from Publix.

Advertisement
It don't mean it's true but some people on twitter is saying the rumor on campus is tate will start. A lot of people on twitter aint happy about it because they feel they just handing tate the job.

giphy (4).gif

Advertisement
IF Tate is named QB1 for the opener, I must admit that I hope the backup competition is kept open or Jarren is outright named the number 2. Really don’t want him to transfer. And that’s not a shot at Kosi, I just love Jarren’s upside.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
It don't mean it's true but some people on twitter is saying the rumor on campus is tate will start. A lot of people on twitter aint happy about it because they feel they just handing tate the job.
That was gonna be the rumor no matter what

Advertisement
Back