Jarren Williams Instagram

Advertisement
Advertisement
Image result for yawn gif

Advertisement
“I’m good”- I’m not upset

“No handouts not askin for help” - I don’t need it handed to me or need someone to help me win this (possible Martel shot)

“Ten toes”- short for 10 toes down, meaning He’s committed

“Bout mine, best believe imma step” - the job is almost mine, you know I’m going to step up to the challenge

Seems like a short sighted move if he didn’t win the job and wants to transfer. If that’s the case, he’s gotta be 3rd team. 2nd team QB is 1 play away from an injury.

Advertisement

“No handouts not askin for help” - I don’t need it handed to me or need someone to help me win this (possible Martel shot)

“Bout mine, best believe imma step” - the job is almost mine, you know I’m going to step up to the challenge

Well aint you just connected to the streets.

Advertisement

Thx. Been sitting on my couch for 20 minutes like

giphy-7.gif

PRETTY SPOT ON!

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back