Jarren Williams Instagram

Advertisement
Booster influence lmao That's comical.

All of sudden we got boosters who can decide who the starting QB is but they are nowhere to be found when the bags are being dropped for recruits.

Well, not only did your post double down on the idiocy, but now that Jarren has been named the starter, I guess you'll have to run along and go cry in a corner somewhere.

If you read my post you'd clearly see i said he's either posting
Well, not only did your post double down on the idiocy, but now that Jarren has been named the starter, I guess you'll have to run along and go cry in a corner somewhere.

If you comprehended my first post, you'd clearly see i said jw15 was either posting because he lost the job or posting because he won it. Congratulations to him, but it still doesnt change nothing, he won the starting job, so what, let's see em win some real games, out the gate, show up! Its still national championship to erase all that waffling!

Since you had yo use that analogy for his loyalty I feel it's only right to expand on that. So yeah. Your wife threatened to leave. But she didnt cheat on you. She wanted to go. She even fantasized about getting some new ****. But what was your responsibility in the situation? How loyal were you when you were hitting up biscayne knockin down every toothless tranny in Miami that would make your heart flutter. You didnt just fantasize. Matter fact you came down with a severe uti from all that boy booty to go along with crabs... Might seem ****ed up she wanted to leave. Maybe not even loyal. But when you out there ****tin on her should she not say enough is enough? Sit back and enjoy the ride rather than the keyboard coaches chiming in. ***** gonna get real,real quick.

Advertisement
If you were the best qb, and the coach didn’t play you, you would be dumb not to transfer. Manny convinced him he’d get an actual fair shot so he stayed. And he proved everyone wrong.

Martell transferred hoping he’d have an easier QB battle. Jarren stayed knowing he’d have a hard, but fair QB battle..

All this fair shot talk is comical, that man didnt know the plays last year, the redshirt helped him.

Avery is proud of the way Williams stayed at Miami, competed for a starting job, and fought for the opportunity that was announced today.

“What happens with a lot of freshman quarterbacks is that they hear about what it takes to succeed from a lot of different sources, but they don’t get it until they experience it,” Avery said. “Jarren has listened to guys like Deshaun Watson and Josh Dobbs. We are always working out together, so you can hear about the type of work it takes to be the starting quarterback from guys like that, but you don’t really understand until you get there. I think it kind of caught him off guard last year and ever since the end of last season he has been able to reign it back in and he understands now what he wants and why he went to Miami and that growth has allowed him to earn the opportunity that was announced today.”

Unlike you, im not a sissy, i could careless about scrubs that dont like, it actually helps weed out the weak!
First off... sissies don't fight for this country.

Second off....

giphy - 2019-07-25T154809.991.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah that was for mitches like you.

Now reply like the sissified keyboard warrior CIS knows you to be!

Type all you can while you got internet connection, pretty soon we wont be hearing from you once they take you and your ghey compadres back down in the submarine!

Type all you can while you got internet connection, pretty soon we wont be hearing from you once they take you and your ghey compadres back down in the submarine!
See, thanks for proving my point, I knew you would respond just like the bítch beta girl you are.

Those FEMA camps will be waiting for you, girl.

Advertisement
LoL, do you seriously think what you just said made sense!
You implied that the redshirt helped him because he didn't know the playbook well last year.. as in it gave him another year to learn the playbook. There's a new playbook.

You implied that the redshirt helped him because he didn't know the playbook well last year.. as in it gave him another year to learn the playbook. There's a new playbook.

That's your interpretation, playbook or no playbook, the redshirt helped him!

Advertisement
Back