Jarren Williams Instagram

Advertisement
You know what though. We have no idea how he will perform when the bullets are live. Some guys are practice and scrimmage show ponies, and then when the lights come on, they shrink. Iā€™m not saying thatā€™s what he is, but we have no idea.

Itā€™s the coaches job on the line. They need to pick a guy that gives them the best overall chance to win games.
And the coaches wonā€™t really know if they picked the right guy until they see him play with those bullets flying. Until then, itā€™s just an educated guess. A much more educated guess than the pencil necked morons on here are making, but still a guess.

Itā€™s such a tough position to evaluate in any setting other than live action. Even then, highly trained evaluators fck up choices at that position. How many QBs got picked ahead of the best player in the history of the gameā€”Tom Brady? His own stupid college coach didnā€™t even play him ahead of sorry *** Drew Henson.

Advertisement
I think my comment got taken out of context. It was in reference to trying to decode the caption like a bunch of elderly people who have never used an iPhone before. But you're probably right, I shouldn't have said ****.
nah. i got it. it's true in your context. you did setup to get **** on tho.

For the record, I am really excited about Williams. Feels like the right decision both in terms of his play in camp and support from teammates, and his upside and risk mitigation. If Enos is who we think he is, he will get Jarren to the next level. That bodes well for UM.

Advertisement
Please cite evidence to support your contention that most people posting here do not use the term boosters correctly.

Or just quit trying to sound so intellectually superior.

Youā€™re an imbecile if you donā€™t know what a booster is and the fact that most people here are misusing the term.

Your intellectual inferiority is clearly evident.

You may continue embarrassing yourself, if you so choose.

Youā€™re an imbecile if you donā€™t know what a booster is and the fact that most people here are misusing the term.

Your intellectual inferiority is clearly evident.

You may continue embarrassing yourself, if you so choose.
So you claim no one uses the ā€˜boosterā€™ term correctly. I ask you to clarify/provide support for your claim. You respond with all bluster and zero logic. Then you revert to your embarrassing charade that youā€™re an intellectual giant. Youā€™re like a bot. But not a Russian bot, because Russians tend to be pretty smart.

Advertisement
So you claim no one uses the ā€˜boosterā€™ term correctly. I ask you to clarify/provide support for your claim. You respond with all bluster and zero logic. Then you revert to your embarrassing charade that youā€™re an intellectual giant. Youā€™re like a bot. But not a Russian bot, because Russians tend to be pretty smart.

So I take it youā€™ve never ever been to a game.

Lol. You cant even present a coherent argument. Try harder. Youā€™re embarrassing yourself.

Dude....you donā€™t know what a booster is.

That tells me youā€™ve never bought a ticket.

You donā€™t go to games.

You donā€™t contribute.

You have very actual real interest in the program..

Youā€™re just a a wannabe fan with time on your hands.

Grow the fūck up and take the L.

People that know, know exactly what Iā€™m talking about and what a fool youā€™re making of yourself.

This looks seriously bad for you.

(just try harder - eventually youā€™ll figure it out)

Advertisement
You got fans, alumni, former players, and boosters. One can be all of these, some of these or just one of these.
But anybody can be a booster (just donate a certain amount to and through the school), but there are levels.

When I reference boosters, Iā€™m speaking of high level boosters that can influence the team in any way.
I differentiate them from former players (who could be boosters as well) just to show the value of the legacy here.

Bobby Bowden playing black qbs is one of the reasons so many of the people I grew up with were FSU fans.

I think there is some truth to what Umovement posted, but itā€™s hard to discuss these things without people getting emotional.
Bobby Bowden looking kinda pleased with the choice
Capturebb.PNG

And the coaches wonā€™t really know if they picked the right guy until they see him play with those bullets flying. Until then, itā€™s just an educated guess. A much more educated guess than the pencil necked morons on here are making, but still a guess.

Itā€™s such a tough position to evaluate in any setting other than live action. Even then, highly trained evaluators fck up choices at that position. How many QBs got picked ahead of the best player in the history of the gameā€”Tom Brady? His own stupid college coach didnā€™t even play him ahead of sorry *** Drew Henson.
I remember watching Henson and Brady back in the day. I was usually half in the bag but I never understood the Henson thing. I would always ask my buddies who were equally bombed why the Brady kid doesnā€™t play over Henson. He is just better than him. That said, never did I think he would become what he is today. His second year in NE he missed the playoffs, so the morons up here who claim they ā€œknewā€ are full of it. Although, it later came out that people ā€œin the buildingā€ thought Brady had something and BB kept playing him over Bledsoe who was pretty good.

Dude....you donā€™t know what a booster is.

That tells me youā€™ve never bought a ticket.

You donā€™t go to games.

You donā€™t contribute.

You have very actual real interest in the program..

Youā€™re just a a wannabe fan with time on your hands.

Grow the fūck up and take the L.

People that know, know exactly what Iā€™m talking about and what a fool youā€™re making of yourself.

This looks seriously bad for you.

(just try harder - eventually youā€™ll figure it out)
You double down on arrogant stupidity all the time. Itā€™s sort of funny, but mostly weird. In any case, you have literally no basis to make the comment you made. I assume you know that, but you seem to be so disconnected from reality, you might not.

You prattled on in this thread claiming ā€˜most postersā€™ donā€™t know what a booster is. I asked you to provide evidence for your claim. You provided none. Zero. Zilch. Zip. Nada. Instead you just up the spittle that is coming from your keyboard. I am not surprised, because you regularly go all in on your own embarrassing misstatements and claims. But I do think your claims of overpowering intellect are noticeably incongruent with the logical failures and emotional fronts your posts reveal.

Word of advice: If you would just dial back your overheated rhetoric, you might actually learn something from all the time you spend around here. Like how to express yourself with clarity, and how to engage in a discussion without resorting to bluster and insults. Maybe even how to make a logical argument. Or just keep on acting like a clown. Itā€™s an internet message board, so itā€™s all good. Heck, you may even be a ā€˜booster,ā€™ your lack of logical capacity to debate notwithstanding.

Advertisement
Back