Jarren Williams HS Coach

LOL anyone who thinks Rosier isnt the weak link of this team doesnt know anything about football.

If we even had senior year jacory harris last season we beat Pitt and probably Wisconsin!

I dont get how anyone wants to defend a guy who cant hit water from a boat against good defenses

Advertisement
I never argued that.
I've caught a lot of flack on here for being a "Rosier defender" when the reality of it is that I just don't believe changing one component is all we need to do to right the ship and put us in a position to compete with the elite programs.
You're contradicting yourself for arguments sake. If you want to run around in circles help yourself.
You're trying to turn my arguments for Jarren into attacks on Malik. That's really just you being defensive & trying to distract from the ridiculous comment I called you out on. Can't say I blame you. Go home, it's past your bedtime.

You're contradicting yourself for arguments sake. If you want to run around in circles help yourself.
You're trying to turn my arguments for Jarren into attacks on Malik. That's really just you being defensive & trying to distract from the ridiculous comment I called you out on. Can't say I blame you. Go home, it's past your bedtime.

Hey stupid. Notice the quotation marks around the words Rosier Defender?

Yeah that’s a literary device used to indicate sarcasm, as in, I’m a so-called Rosier supporter by idiots who think that putting in a True Freshman who the coaches have said doesn’t really know what he’s doing out there is a better option, even if it’s a losing effort just to gain experience, than whoever wins the job.

Hey stupid. Notice the quotation marks around the words Rosier Defender?

Yeah that’s a literary device used to indicate sarcasm, as in, I’m a so-called Rosier supporter by idiots who think that putting in a True Freshman who the coaches have said doesn’t really know what he’s doing out there is a better option, even if it’s a losing effort just to gain experience, than whoever wins the job.
So you're not a Rosier defender? Buddy, we can all see what you've posted before.
ObamaMicDrop.jpg

It's less a matter of Rosier being good or bad, and more one of having anybody better equipped to lead us to a win on game day. But there's so much wrong with this, I want to take it piece by piece.

LOL anyone who thinks Rosier isnt the weak link of this team doesnt know anything about football.

Would that include the coaches who have named Rosier the starter and maintained him as the guy getting 1st team reps in all practices and scrimmages? The ones who say Rosier is the ONLY QB capable of running the offense? The ones who say Perry needs to work on keeping his eyes down field when he has a clean pocket? Or maybe the ones who say Williams doesn't really know what he's doing out there?

I've laid down the challenge before, and I'll do it again. Find me a team that won a game in which all of the running backs combined for 16 yards. Until then, you don't get to say **** about weak links.

If we even had senior year jacory harris last season we beat Pitt and probably Wisconsin!

Great. Does he have any eligibility left? Also, how many 10 win seasons did Harris lead us to? It's great to talk if's & ands, but you're suggesting benching 10-3 Rosier and his 3600 yards and 31 TD's for a guy who went 6-6 with 2400 yards and 20 TD's. Sounds pretty stupid when you put it that way, doesn't it?

I dont get how anyone wants to defend a guy who cant hit water from a boat against good defenses

3600 yards and 31 TD's says he can.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back