Jarren has a "rocket arm"

I hope 1 of the 3 emerges as the clear #2 to challenge Rosier. I don't like Richt's idea of splitting the #2 reps. We need someone truly pushing Rosier for snaps so he doesn't get complacent. Richt said it himself that the only time Rosier shines is when he's feeling pressure.

Why Williams can play in 4 games without losing his RS. So if he isn't the clear #2 I would still play him late in a game against Savannah St or in another blow out win and see how he does a couple times. Perry and Weldon already burned their RS so why not paly them all. Practice doesn't mean **** in comparison to live action.

Advertisement
SMD reporting that Jarren was “seen in plain clothes getting in to a car. Appeared to be OK.” Could mean he is either transferring or going to get some breakfast. Huge if true.
She is by far the worst reporter this school has ever seen. Someone needs to ban her *** from covering this team.

Christy from the Sun-Sentinel reporting it too. D-Jax wasn't at practice either.
Not doubting the information she is providing, she has to be so dramatic about everything she reports. She made it seem like Pinckney was going to lose limbs the last two fall camps when he was fine. That’s just one of the many examples.

Not doubting the information she is providing, she has to be so dramatic about everything she reports. She made it seem like Pinckney was going to lose limbs the last two fall camps when he was fine. That’s just one of the many examples.

I don't disagree with you

Advertisement
But is it a "Laser Rocket Arm?" Herald behind a pay wall, so I will never know...

Herald and Pay wall in the same sentence is ridiculous...first put out quality material, THEN and ONLY THEN, attempt to charge the consumer base with a fee...what a joke

He's the highest rated QB recruit we've had since Kyle Wright. But I appreciate you going out on a limb saying he'll be good for us.
I've said a lot more than that. Why do you keep quoting my posts without adding to the conversation? Last time you linked a predictable fluff piece on Malik's improvement that holds less weight than your pathetic analytical skills. Now you're indirectly throwing shade like a teenage girl while bringing up Kyle Wright's barf-inducing name in a thread any true Canes fan should be elated about. You're a shìt stain on this forum, buddy. **** off.

I've said a lot more than that. Why do you keep quoting my posts without adding to the conversation? Last time you linked a predictable fluff piece on Malik's improvement that holds less weight than your pathetic analytical skills. Now you're indirectly throwing shade like a teenage girl while bringing up Kyle Wright's barf-inducing name in a thread any true Canes fan should be elated about. You're a shìt stain on this forum, buddy. **** off.

LMAO, I was just messing with you but funny to see such a feminine and histrionic response. "Any true Canes fan should be elated" about the practice reports of what the 3rd team is doing, but I'm the teenage girl? I'm an alum and a booster, and really don't need some teenager to tell me what a "true fan" should and should not be happy about. I appreciate your insight that our highest rated QB in a decade and a half is going to good. Looking forward to hearing your analysis of Pope, Lingard and Silvera. And the article I posted was about the coaches realizing that placing Jarren ahead of Nkosi on the depth chart may impact his potential to transfer. You should really be focusing on your own ability to debate and contribute useful information instead of worrying about others.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back