Jarren has a "rocket arm"

Advertisement
It's great to hear about the friendly competition the 3 QB's are having. The future looks very encouraging.

I hope 1 of the 3 emerges as the clear #2 to challenge Rosier. I don't like Richt's idea of splitting the #2 reps. We need someone truly pushing Rosier for snaps so he doesn't get complacent. Richt said it himself that the only time Rosier shines is when he's feeling pressure.

Mostly we need somebody who won't definitely be a complete disaster should Rosier go down or suck it real bad.

2 things..
1. No sunshine at all
1534213165454.jpeg

2. CMR sounds like he tryna blow people out this year. “One Qb2 this week, another the next week.”
I’m reaching but fvck it 🙌🏾

Advertisement
seems like the best collection of QB talent we've had in a really, really long time
I think this can be said at all positions on the team which is pretty crazy to watch how the roster has overturned so quickly since Richt has been here

Advertisement
I'm tellin you guys. This kid is the goods. "Rocket for an arm", "he seems pretty fearless in the pocket", "fundamentally he’s pretty sound and he hits his targets more times than not", "he's back there with his head on a swivel". It's not gonna get much better than that coming from the coach about a true freshman QB.

He brings a different dynamic to the offense. I don't expect words to matter much going forward. He'll get his chance & make his case on the field. This is our guy. We comin.

Last edited:
Advertisement
SMD reporting that Jarren was “seen in plain clothes getting in to a car. Appeared to be OK.” Could mean he is either transferring or going to get some breakfast. Huge if true.

Advertisement
I'm tellin you guys. This kid is the goods. "Rocket for an arm", "he seems pretty fearless in the pocket", "fundamentally he’s pretty sound and he hits his targets more times than not", "he's back there with his head on a swivel". It's not gonna get much better than that coming from the coach about a true freshman QB.

He brings a different dynamic to the offense. I don't expect words to matter much going forward. He'll get his chance & make his case on the field. This is our guy. We comin.

He's the highest rated QB recruit we've had since Kyle Wright. But I appreciate you going out on a limb saying he'll be good for us.

Advertisement
Back