Jarius Howard Commits

Advertisement
Nope, hopefully a late bloomer or something. I'm guessing he is a speed guy, no other reason to take a reach. I will withhold judgment til I see him in uniform.

That tweet is all the info i know about him lol. I briefly looked at his hudl that’s linked to his twitter and he says he’s a 2 Star, and #52 WR in VA... idk what year he is though. Hopefully he runs a 4.3 40 😂

No way in **** this is an actual scholarship player. Preferred walk on. His only offer is Morgan State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Soooooo he’ll be on campus in a few months? Isn’t that unusually late to “commit” as a walk on or whatever?
Yeah but it happens a lot with lower level kids. I held out waiting for offers for as late as I could. Those with fewer options have to take a wait and see approach. Also sometimes have to make sure grades are in order, which back in the day, was often the case. Clearance took so long then though, not sure if that process is as long with new technology.

Yeah but it happens a lot with lower level kids. I held out waiting for offers for as late as I could. Those with fewer options have to take a wait and see approach. Also sometimes have to make sure grades are in order, which back in the day, was often the case. Clearance took so long then though, not sure if that process is as long with new technology.
Ahhhh gotcha. Yeah it actually makes sense if you see it as him just getting into the school as a normal student

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back