Jarius Howard Commits

nobeastofburden

Nice Beaver
Nope, hopefully a late bloomer or something. I'm guessing he is a speed guy, no other reason to take a reach. I will withhold judgment til I see him in uniform.

Canesfan12

Redshirt Freshman
That tweet is all the info i know about him lol. I briefly looked at his hudl that’s linked to his twitter and he says he’s a 2 Star, and #52 WR in VA... idk what year he is though. Hopefully he runs a 4.3 40 😂

ChoadCane

Redshirt Freshman
No way in hell this is an actual scholarship player. Preferred walk on. His only offer is Morgan State.

nobeastofburden

Nice Beaver
Soooooo he’ll be on campus in a few months? Isn’t that unusually late to “commit” as a walk on or whatever?
Yeah but it happens a lot with lower level kids. I held out waiting for offers for as late as I could. Those with fewer options have to take a wait and see approach. Also sometimes have to make sure grades are in order, which back in the day, was often the case. Clearance took so long then though, not sure if that process is as long with new technology.

Canesfan12

Redshirt Freshman
Yeah but it happens a lot with lower level kids. I held out waiting for offers for as late as I could. Those with fewer options have to take a wait and see approach. Also sometimes have to make sure grades are in order, which back in the day, was often the case. Clearance took so long then though, not sure if that process is as long with new technology.
Ahhhh gotcha. Yeah it actually makes sense if you see it as him just getting into the school as a normal student

D RevLee

Graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy
I did not know kids could commit this late until now. Even if he doesn't play good at least he looks like he plays good, dope visor. Regardless if he plays hopefully he can keep the team GPA up and I'm glad he got the opportunity to come here.