2025 Jared Smith 5* DE from Bama

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was a big uproar here cause he transferred in the middle of the season from Spain Park to Thompson after Thompson beat Spain Park. It was a legit move so he was eligible to play right away. Head Coach didn't play him so it wouldn't be a distraction. He's a good player

Advertisement
Alabaster seems to put out a good number of players.

I’ll always remember that town cuz when I was headed to senior trip we got pulled over there. That cop was an alabastard.

That Riley story was so 🧢
I never believe sh like that, “oh he went here cause his mom was sick”. They be bull****tin
That **** was real. As slimey as it was…Saban probably pulls more weight than Kay Ivey to help out in a situation like that.

I would have rather had Riley, but despite his obvious gameday coaching deficiency, we got a guy who had a recruiting plan B in place long before….and we got no slouch at all.

That **** was real. As slimey as it was…Saban probably pulls more weight than Kay Ivey to help out in a situation like that.

I would have rather had Riley, but despite his obvious gameday coaching deficiency, we got a guy who had a recruiting plan B in place long before….and we got no slouch at all.
I just finally wanted a complete back with power and speed we got a lot of backs that do many things but none like him. We need a Benson Mcgahee Henry type, Mario mentioned it so I know he wants one. Got to land one this next cycle. I want someone to break arm tackles and fly down the field.
I know the guys we have are good but when it comes to elite teams we have to play they will struggle. In the ACC they will eat but we got bigger aspirations

It was a big uproar here cause he transferred in the middle of the season from Spain Park to Thompson after Thompson beat Spain Park. It was a legit move so he was eligible to play right away. Head Coach didn't play him so it wouldn't be a distraction. He's a good player
Mark Freeman (Thompson) is the best recruiter in the state of Alabama! Saban and Freeze have nothing on him.

Advertisement
I just finally wanted a complete back with power and speed we got a lot of backs that do many things but none like him. We need a Benson Mcgahee Henry type, Mario mentioned it so I know he wants one. Got to land one this next cycle. I want someone to break arm tackles and fly down the field.
I know the guys we have are good but when it comes to elite teams we have to play they will struggle. In the ACC they will eat but we got bigger aspirations
Please don't put Benson in their with those guys. I hope Citizen is fully healthy. He has that combination of power and speed and I hope he is not another injury casualtie here.

Advertisement
We will get one of those and more. Only a matter of time. It's coming Padawan. It's coming and when it does we shall have our revenge.

Advertisement
Back