Jared Harrison-Hunte

Advertisement
Not only is this important because we need one more DT but it’s important because I believe it could have an influence on Adisa Isaac. The 3 are good friends who possible want to play together. If we get 2 on board it will be hard for Isaac to turn them both away.
Don't know what it means but Isaac retweeded the 2 recent OL decommits.

Advertisement
Ironic how we got picked for a bowl game in NY and we recently dramatically increased recruiting the NY area... 🤔 it’s almost as if we influenced the bowl game to be up there.

Last edited:
Not only is this important because we need one more DT but it’s important because I believe it could have an influence on Adisa Isaac. The 3 are good friends who possible want to play together. If we get 2 on board it will be hard for Isaac to turn them both away.
i like him and issa on tape to be honest.

Advertisement
Ironic how we got picked a bowl game in NY and we recently dramatically increased recruiting the NY area... 🤔 it’s almost as if we influenced the bowl game to be up there.
From my understanding the new way it happens is coaches call up bowls and say they are interested in that bowl. The bowl then decides if they want to those teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
with all do respect, you make fun of northeast kids. Courtel Jenkins when he was here was probably better than Moten who was a highly rated kid.
Olsen Pierre didnt more than Jelani Hamilton
While we should be not be spending a ton of time/money up north, I agree there isn't need for mockery. Selective targeting and evaluation makes sense. Christian Wilkins went to Clemmy out of Framingham, MA of all places.

While we should be not be spending a ton of time/money up north, I agree there isn't need for mockery. Selective targeting and evaluation makes sense. Christian Wilkins went to Clemmy out of Framingham, MA of all places.
This kid and Blissett on our end...both blew up.

Advertisement
Back