Jared Harrison-Hunte

Advertisement
Brian Dohn covers the northeast for recruits. Mentioned yesterday that he likes Miami in this recruitment I just did not realize he liked us THIS much.

A summary of the write up for the pick: PSU has lead for a while but his sources have been raving over the last 24 hours about Miami which is why he made the pick. Miami is trying to bring him in on an official for the second time and if that happens then its pretty much a lock. He feels however that even if that doesnt happen Miami is in a good spot. Hunte is teammates with ElGammal and has a good relationship with Diaz and Simpson.

Last edited:
A summary of the write up for the pick: PSU has lead for a while but his sources have been raving over the last 24 hours about Miami which is why he made the pick. Miami is trying to bring him in on an official for the second time and if that happens then its pretty much a lock. He feels however that even if that doesnt happen Miami is in a good spot. Hunte is teammates with ElGammal and has a good relationship with Diaz and Simpson.
Would be a great pull.

Advertisement
Hunte is a big-time player. Don't let the star ranking fool you, This kid is a late-bloomer basketball/TE convert with offers from Alabama, Ohio State, LSU and Penn State.

He was very impressive physically on his Miami visit (verified 6'4, 280 with plenty of room to grow). He would take this DT class to another level.

Advertisement
Now Cooney for AD makes sense! Cooney helped flip Gammal, which helped us with Hunte, who is blowing up. Chess, not checkers boys

Joking aside, he would be a great addition

We need to be hammering NY/NJ/Philly every single recruiting cycle. There are tons of high quality FB players there, and we won championships with multiple kids on the roster from up there in the past.

If kids like DeAndre Swift are willing to leave the PSUs of the world for at the time a moribund UGA squad, they will come to Miami. In fact, I would be looking there first after FL.

Advertisement
We absolutely need this dude. Need to put the Old school Pitino full court press on.

Advertisement
We need to be hammering NY/NJ/Philly every single recruiting cycle. There are tons of high quality FB players there, and we won championships with multiple kids on the roster from up there in the past.

If kids like DeAndre Swift are willing to leave the PSUs of the world for at the time a moribund UGA squad, they will come to Miami. In fact, I would be looking there first after FL.
Which is why Simpson is smart. He saw an untapped resource and attacked it like a beast and if it wasny for Issacs incredible family situation I still say we would've swept the area but regardless our foot isn't there our whole body is in the NE so attack

Yep, don’t forget the DMV, Houston, Dallas, Detroit, Chicago areas as well

Advertisement
Back