Jaquan Johnson

Peep his all Dade pic

551.jpg

When was this pic taken/when did this come out?

Where can I get a framed copy? Wallet size? 5X7 for my desk?

Advertisement
I saw Swagger did it but i was going to go with Ed Reed as well

He is just a playmaker. Maybe not be the fastest or biggest guys but he gets to the ball. Plus he is a leader also

Advertisement
Someone familiar with the Killian program or knows more about Jaquan than myself, are other recruits drawn to him like Duke? Seems like the write ups on him are that he is a magnet for other recruits in 15' class.

Someone familiar with the Killian program or knows more about Jaquan than myself, are other recruits drawn to him like Duke? Seems like the write ups on him are that he is a magnet for other recruits in 15' class.

Pete mentioned in The Work from a few days ago that landing Johnson would almost guarantee the commitment of Tim Irvin. Johnson and Irvin coming to Miami would help our chances of landing Jordan Cronkrite, who's a must-get target at RB. And apparently Johnson also has influence with Tyrek Cole, who verbally committed to FSU earlier this month but may flip.

Pete mentioned in The Work from a few days ago that landing Johnson would almost guarantee the commitment of Tim Irvin. Johnson and Irvin coming to Miami would help our chances of landing Jordan Cronkrite, who's a must-get target at RB. And apparently Johnson also has influence with Tyrek Cole, who verbally committed to FSU earlier this month but may flip.

Appreciate it thanks brother. We would really benefit from a Duke version 2.0 but on the D in the D loaded 15' class

Advertisement
I like the E-Reed ocmparisons....but E-reed to me is the GOAT safety prospect....i aint gonna give him that yet..though his highlights scream/show me 2-0 skil set and instincts.''

On d he plays like a current guy in the super bowl....a guy that allows the Legion of Boom to do their thing..a guy undersized at safety..Johnson seems to be about 5'10 also..is my guy Earl Thomas hes severley underratted

131013thomas600.jpg

underated? Man, he's the best safety in the NFL right now!

I know he is....but do u hear aybody talk about that kid in that light...**** you'd think Troy Polamalu was out their doing work.....

Thomas is top 5 REGARDLESS.....That dude is smart as all **** (E-REED Compaisons) and is just about business..short in height but athletic as ****..dude closes ground fast as ****.

I remember the mini controversy when Carroll took Thomas in the 1st over his own S at USC Mayes. Carroll a few years later looks pretty **** smart and Mayes is Mr. Inconsistent

He can take as much time as he wants. If he only commits one time, it will all be worth it.

For me, he's at the very top of the list.

Advertisement
Let the kid at least commit before u compare him to the GOAT ED ******* REED.. THat comparison is offensive if he winds up in Trailerhassee or gaynessville

I saw Swagger did it but i was going to go with Ed Reed as well

He is just a playmaker. Maybe not be the fastest or biggest guys but he gets to the ball. Plus he is a leader also

Me too.

Playmaking safety. Born leader. Hopefully a Cane. IDGAF if people don't like it....I'm going with Ed Reed.

Sites would probably have this kid as the top safety in the country if he wasn't 5'10..but **** height, you can't teach the intangibles this dudes got.

Advertisement
Love seeing Recruits who love Miami and aren't caught up in the recruiting B.S./hype....his tape is filthy another poster was 100% correct Earl Thomas 2.0

Advertisement
Back