Jaquan Johnson

This kid is the defensive version of what valid thinks Olsen is. He's our one. He's The One.

Advertisement
Holy ****! Kid should be charged with a crime after what he did at the 2:10 mark. Leadership skillz + athleticism = difference maker.

One of the first HS kids that's a big hitter that I've seen that actually breaks down before he tackles. Phenomenal fundamentals from him. Plus all those other intangibles he has...we better get him.

The most pure football player I've seen in a minute, cant wait to get him onboard. A natural born leader, he's going to be the pied piper of this class.

Advertisement
533.gif

That's a late emerging JUCO DT prospect no?

Solid workout he's demonstrating. Can we see his box jump?

Looks like he's doing those Swasey ropes...without the ropes.

Advertisement
I like the E-Reed ocmparisons....but E-reed to me is the GOAT safety prospect....i aint gonna give him that yet..though his highlights scream/show me 2-0 skil set and instincts.''

On d he plays like a current guy in the super bowl....a guy that allows the Legion of Boom to do their thing..a guy undersized at safety..Johnson seems to be about 5'10 also..is my guy Earl Thomas hes severley underratted

131013thomas600.jpg

Advertisement
I like the E-Reed ocmparisons....but E-reed to me is the GOAT safety prospect....i aint gonna give him that yet..though his highlights scream/show me 2-0 skil set and instincts.''

On d he plays like a current guy in the super bowl....a guy that allows the Legion of Boom to do their thing..a guy undersized at safety..Johnson seems to be about 5'10 also..is my guy Earl Thomas hes severley underratted

131013thomas600.jpg

ET is a middle class man's E Reed, I'll take it.

Advertisement

131013thomas600.jpg

underated? Man, he's the best safety in the NFL right now!

Advertisement
Back