JaQuan Johnson will return to school

Advertisement
RJ leaving makes sense although i feel as though still in in his best interest to stay and improve his draft stock from day two pick to day one. but norton leaving would be a shock..

any shot at RJ staying and norton leaving? then our two DT's next year would be RJ and willis, oh lord

I can't imagine McIntosh and Willis alongside each other. Playing style is too similar...upfield. You need a stay at home rock, with just enough burst.

I didn't realize Jaquan Johnson was even considering turning pro early. Safeties of that size need to be extra, extra special to be given an early round look. He's a good player but we need to be comparing our guys to what the rest of the nation offers, not to our recent standards.

If u told me this a year ago I would of threw a party but not no more kids way improved and Im glad hes coming back for another season

Advertisement
Jaquan brings the EXPERIENCE we need back there, PLUS he is going to tutor the young ones coming in! They will actually be better than him. Thanks Jaquan!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is going to be a breast next year and when he gets to the league

Giant-Boob-Costume.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back