Jaquan Johnson... update..

I hate the way this kids game translates to college speed I may be in the minority, Irvin to me is the jewel at safety. I know my JJ eval will **** people off cuz he bleeds orange and green but I'm just keeping it real. Hope he's the real deal but I don't see it.

DWT my man, I have to strongly disagree on your view on Jaquan. Been watching him since he was a freshman. The kid is special. I'll come and eat crow if I am wrong though.
This kid will be the starting free safety come game 1

IDK about that now. He will play a lot and early. Full time starter by his second year IMO.

Advertisement
I hate the way this kids game translates to college speed I may be in the minority, Irvin to me is the jewel at safety. I know my JJ eval will **** people off cuz he bleeds orange and green but I'm just keeping it real. Hope he's the real deal but I don't see it.

DWT my man, I have to strongly disagree on your view on Jaquan. Been watching him since he was a freshman. The kid is special. I'll come and eat crow if I am wrong though.

IDK about that now. He will play a lot and early. Full time starter by his second year IMO.

I see the passion the greatness but that speed won't translate and that explosion won't translate at the next level. Let's see man I hope u right though.

I see the passion the greatness but that speed won't translate and that explosion won't translate at the next level. Let's see man I hope u right though.

We'll see. He has football speed. That 40 time was a bad run at the opening. He usually tests at 4.6-4.5 range.

I've been strong on this kid since he was a freshman. If I'm wrong I'll eat the crow man, but I've seen him for a while. Love his game.

We'll see. He has football speed. That 40 time was a bad run at the opening. He usually tests at 4.6-4.5 range.

I've been strong on this kid since he was a freshman. If I'm wrong I'll eat the crow man, but I've seen him for a while. Love his game.

I hope u right especially with these coaches. Doesn't matter to me until um acts like they care about winning

Advertisement
If he's coming this weekend he is coming with Tim Irvin. Hopefully they decide to follow each other. Both are EE and both could make a huge impact as freshman

What will Tim Irvin's future position be? Does he project as a safety?

A safety but he can play some nickel/safety role as well. Think like how Honey Badger did for LSU and Lamarcus Joyner for FSU.

Tim brings to the table very good special teams ability.

Jaquan also brings this to the table.

I see Jaquan being a free safety. Tim a strong safety. I like Tims ability to come up against the run a lot.

Would be a lethal safety duo for years to come. Then if somehow we did land Marcus Lewis, we could have one of the best secondary classes in the country. I'd settle with just JJ and Tim though

Sorry dude but I can't settle. Losing out on Jackson and Lammons last year hurt and especially not going after Juwan Dowels and Wilson.

Then now not pursuing Tarvarus. Not pursuing Kendrell. Cole's grade and legal issues.

Not looking good for D. Davis and C. Davis.

Not pursuing Fenton and Hoggins.

Yeah I love Jaquan and Tim. Jury still out for me on Michael Jackson as I want to see more tape before I give any judgement.

And yeah we have a shot at Lewis, but we'll see if he even comes. I'm not banking on that one.

And most of all missing on SBB bothers me most of all.

Despite how much I love Jaquan and Tim's game. Those other misses hurt.

They was a depressing read.

I can vouch for this as well. Ive seen Quan play multiple times and homeboy doesnt dissapoint..Its not hype.! Again, ive said this before and i will say it again, he can become the only player in Dade county to be selected to the "All Dade team" 4 years in a row at the highest classification (8A-Div). So that alone aint no fluke my ninja "Dwins".. Not sure where you reside at, but south florida HS players down here are fully aware of who "Quan" primetime Johnson.

I know Tim Irvin is on pace as well , but he is only 4A i believe.

I can vouch for this as well. Ive seen Quan play multiple times and homeboy doesnt dissapoint..Its not hype.! Again, ive said this before and i will say it again, he can become the only player in Dade county to be selected to the "All Dade team" 4 years in a row at the highest classification (8A-Div). So that alone aint no fluke my ninja "Dwins".. Not sure where you reside at, but south florida HS players down here are fully aware of who "Quan" primetime Johnson.

I know Tim Irvin is on pace as well , but he is only 4A i believe.

Westminister plays in 3A but yes Tim will possibly be a 4 time all-dade selection as well.

Jaquan has been one of my favorite players to watch down here in South Florida for a while. 4 years all-dade in 8A ball doesn't just happen by accident.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back