Jaquan Johnson update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I liked it better when he was a Duke-esque Cane lock

A Duke-esque lock in today's world of recruiting is nearly impossible. Duke was a gift.

Really? We have a few committed like KC and Linder that were never going anywhere else.
Corn elder seemed to be a lock, we just didn't know about it as he was from the sticks. Michael Irvin's kid is a lock if he doesn't want to get disowned.
Always going to be guys who were born to be Canes.

A Duke-esque lock in today's world of recruiting is nearly impossible. Duke was a gift.

Really? We have a few committed like KC and Linder that were never going anywhere else.
Corn elder seemed to be a lock, we just didn't know about it as he was from the sticks. Michael Irvin's kid is a lock if he doesn't want to get disowned.

Well even Kc flirted with ND. Duke didn't even touch any other school, which is crazy considering he was a 5-star.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Well even Kc flirted with ND. Duke didn't even touch any other school, which is crazy considering he was a 5-star.

****, Anthony Chickillo took an OV to Florida right before making his decision. That should tell you what you need to know about recruiting and a guy like Duke.

Other than internet buzz, is there anything to substantiate that "flirtation?" The guy is a 5-star OT and his freakin' brother went to work at ND. Conversation about it and how it related to him was going to happen.

I think some of you guys are doing a disservice to guys like KC and possibly even Darling (has he "flirted" with another school?).

Advertisement
Back