Jaquan Johnson Story from Miami Herald

I just got even more excited about this kid if that's possible, and am excited he is going to be a part of the University of Miami community for his college years, and the rest of his life. Go Canes.

Advertisement
The beauty is he isn't going to come into a program where he needs to be a savior. Going to be very deep and very talented at Safety next year.

I didn't realize he was so bright in the classroom. 24 on the ACT is rock-solid, especially for a kid who had to deal with such instability at home.

a co- worker of mine is half cousins with Quan and claims that he is 200% committed!
even before he commited, he said his family bleeds orange And green!
and by the way, my co- worker is a " Gayturd"!!'

Obviously its his coach but I dont see the Joyner comparson at all.

Ed Reed is the comparison. Its really who his game mirrors

Advertisement
Smh - I remember (And I won't bring up the class and players) when all we kept hearing was players saying, "I'm not a rah rah type-- I lead by example" .. blah blah...

It's great knowing that some of these studs are coming on board and are WILLING to step up and take on that leadership role. That's a huge part of what the program has been missing. Nobody seems to want to hold anyone accountable. Players are just wanting to show up

This and anybody who saw him last year his back wasn't 100% percent....gotta see if hes fully rehabbed

Advertisement
Back