JaQuan Johnson signs Grant-In-Aid

Spoke to a couple of killian players today, said that hes all cane and ia already to enroll

This was all probable but i thought id share

Did you ask any of them about Sheldrick Redwine? Saw a tidbit on 247 about OSU and Carlton Davis III, seems like they may have locked him up...smfh...the top CB in the state behind KT2 imo... Really worried we are going to potentially strike out on 1-of-2 out of Davis and Marcus Lewis. I don't even like including Davante Davis because I think he is all FSU...meaning they will get both him and McFadden and have a pair of 6'3" stud CBs from our backyard... Redwine is a kid we need to offer now so we don't get left out to dry

Advertisement
Asked about him too, miami isnt really recruiting him, has 30 or so offers, this according to them, they really dont know where he is leaning, hes playing with a lot more confidence this year as to years past according to them

He got abused in the columbus game, he has a lot of good tools yea but i really dont see all the hype with him JMO

I asked them about some other guys since they did 7 on 7s and combines, told me that mcfadden is extremely overrated, said hes very stiff and is slow on plays, the word soft was used a lot, his words not mine

I asked about cole, said he is a little hyped up but hes a solid player, didnt get too into it but he did tell me that cole does have some off field problems

Said gibson has a strong arm not very accurate, said he wanted to play in ohio st system, and snelson is the real deal

One thing i forgot to mention what they said about quan is that he has a amazing football IQ, hes really good at recognizing plays, and is always in the right spot to make the play, and is always on the grind

Again most stuff that we already know and has been said here just thought i should pass it along

Last edited:
As CSB chimed in. I will as well.

Jaquan committed to Miami. Not any coaches.

As for Redwine, his performance against Columbus didn't help his case.

As CSB mentioned. Seen Jaquan since he was a freshman. His instincts are TOP NOTCH. He's a special player and a leader. He will play early here.

They stick in the hopes that they are the solution to the problem.
I swear we must have a bag man now..why the heck would these kids want to be apart of this dumpster fire? I respect them beyond belief for sticking with us (if they do). And I have no ill will toward anyone who jumps ship.

Advertisement
Back