JaQuan Johnson signs Grant-In-Aid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who else is a potential EE? Irvin and who else?

2015 RB Dexter Williams and Mark Walton so the fact Williams has not signed yet could be a further sign he is quietly looking around. Walton I think UM is still going over his transcripts to make sure he has all the credits Miami needs, especially after his reclassification.

Go Canes

Who else is a potential EE? Irvin and who else?

2015 RB Dexter Williams and Mark Walton so the fact Williams has not signed yet could be a further sign he is quietly looking around. Walton I think UM is still going over his transcripts to make sure he has all the credits Miami needs, especially after his reclassification.

Go Canes

Jerome Washington and Scott Patchan are the other 2 right now.

Advertisement
JJ will be that person in the secondary UM fans were use to in the good old 00's

the kid ends careers with those hits.

Advertisement
I swear we must have a bag man now..why the heck would these kids want to be apart of this dumpster fire? I respect them beyond belief for sticking with us (if they do). And I have no ill will toward anyone who jumps ship.

Advertisement
JJ will be that person in the secondary UM fans were use to in the good old 00's

the kid ends careers with those hits.

Will probably be asked to line up 15 yards away from the play. Will be near 1 play per game, and after a year or two with Paul Williams, will be too afraid to do a damned thing about it. Also potentially will get dogged by another team's kicker.

Another good sign with Williams is he hasn't signed any other Grant In Aids with any other school so even during the dead period, Miami is the only school that can contact him...

That didn't stop UF with Powell.

He didnt sign a Grant Aid with Florida..... he just flipped to UF at the last minute when the dead period ended

Spoke to a couple of killian players today, said that hes all cane and ia already to enroll

This was all probable but i thought id share

Advertisement
Back