Jaquan Johnson Player Profile South Florida Express

Advertisement
Advertisement
No doubt he's a Cane give him his time... Kid is a born leader and will start day 1 here.. Watch how many SFL studs flock to him after he commits here.

Advertisement
In the right defensive scheme Jaquan is a safety and slot corner, like Joyner on FSU. It takes a rare skillset to excel at that position because you have to defend the run, cover receivers 1 on 1 with a 2-way go and occasionally blitz. Joyner struggled at times in man coverage but Jaquan is more agile and has better footwork as you can see in that video. I don't think Jaquan's long speed is that great so it makes more sense to keep him closer to the line of scrimmage, not in a deep safety role.

Even if Jaquan signs with us I'm concerned Dorito will just him in the wrong position or neuter his aggressive playing style.

In the right defensive scheme Jaquan is a safety and slot corner, like Joyner on FSU. It takes a rare skillset to excel at that position because you have to defend the run, cover receivers 1 on 1 with a 2-way go and occasionally blitz. Joyner struggled at times in man coverage but Jaquan is more agile and has better footwork as you can see in that video. I don't think Jaquan's long speed is that great so it makes more sense to keep him closer to the line of scrimmage, not in a deep safety role.

Even if Jaquan signs with us I'm concerned Dorito will just him in the wrong position or neuter his aggressive playing style.

Don't start this **** already.

Advertisement
QUan looks jacked up already.. Change of direction on this kid is ridiculous!! Oh my,!!! This kid is a special player... All "Dade" as a Fr and soph (Jr- year was injured most part of the season)... ****,,,!!! That speaks volume amigos!

Advertisement
Tim Irvin. WHEN he comes is like lamarcus Joyner don't start the. BS with D'Nofrio Jaquan is good enough to excel anywhere he's ED reed like in many ways

I think hes good but i dont see ed reeed likee very1 else, at the hs level yes but that cfb speed will be trouble 4 him. I think he will b good but reed good no way. Hope im wrong but i always look at hilight n see how does there game translate to the next level. for example every1 said yearby stats were better than cooks but cooks speed n body r tools u cant teach n its y every1 in there moms went hard after him. Every1 wants to be sean taylor but u cant teach instincts n 6 3 230.

Last edited:
I think hes good but i dont see ed reeed likee very1 else, at the hs level yes but that cfb speed will be trouble 4 him. I think he will b good but reed good no way. Hope im wrong but i always look at hilight n see how does there game translate to the next level. for example every1 said yearby stats were better than cooks but cooks speed n body r tools u cant teach n its y every1 in there moms went hard after him. Every1 wants to be sean taylor but u cant teach instincts n 6 3 230.

Thanks 4 taking the time to edit this post.

Advertisement
Back