Jaquan Johnson-Most Exciting Player

Jaquan had a very solid Jr year.

For those who have mentioned speed, Ed Reed wasn't exactly a burner - but was almost always in the right position.

If he stays healthy this year, he'll be on some All-American lists.

And for whoever posted the weightlifting numbers the other day, he had a solid BP max, too for his weight.

Advertisement
Jaquan had a very solid Jr year.

For those who have mentioned speed, Ed Reed wasn't exactly a burner - but was almost always in the right position.

If he stays healthy this year, he'll be on some All-American lists.

And for whoever posted the weightlifting numbers the other day, he had a solid BP max, too for his weight.
Was on sports illustrated all American team last season. They have him rated as the #8 overall player in the country right now

Hate to say it, but one good thing Golden did was allow JJ to see the field his freshman year. He played a bit of the Bandy roll from last year and that early PT was valuable for JJ.

Hoping for big things from this Dude for 2018

SI rated him the number 6 player in the country. I am surprised he is getting so much national attention. The same list of 100 left AR off, so take it with a grain of salt.

Advertisement
Based on what? I get it he’s a solid back but he’s not better than homer. At least right now he isn’t. I except him to be a great complimentary piece behind homer and a receiving threat out of the backfield but I dont Think he will steal carries from homer
“Most exciting player” is subjective relax bruh.

he had a great year, the beginning of the year he looked really bad, tons of missed tackles and bad angles, just calling it like i see it, i see him as a 5th rounder

Not bad for a “3 Star” kid

He wasn’t a 3* though? Atleast not on 247, which is only one I pay attention to.

I was one of his biggest critics last year early on, but he was probably our best player on the team last year during second half of the season. Need him to keep that up which I’m sure he will.

Advertisement
Hate to say it, but one good thing Golden did was allow JJ to see the field his freshman year. He played a bit of the Bandy roll from last year and that early PT was valuable for JJ.

Hoping for big things from this Dude for 2018
JJ excelled at nickel his freshman year and it paved the way to starter minutes at safety. Definitely a lot of similarities between Bandy and JJ’s games.

I remember when JJ committed to us. Those in the know kept saying how he was a respected Dade player who is a leader.

JJ was that leader; and he’s a true football player. I can see him being a 5-5-5 guy here and 1st team All American.

Advertisement
He was the **** in HS. I remember watching his Sophmore/JR tape thinking he was like a smaller next Sean Taylor. One of the most exciting players in Dade in awhile. I hope he crushes this it this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back