Jaquan Johnson highlight tape

Advertisement
*** a Derwin James and anyone riding his nuts. But, quan did make alot of people eat crow last year. Guys were saying he was to small, to slow, and not athletic enough....

Last edited:
Who TF is Budda Baker? Those other names are decent but JJ easily made as many plays as those dudes last year.
Maybe you should research before you ask? All of those are past 1st, Minkah will be this year, and 2nd round picks and most importantly were All-American safeties the past 4 years.

I wish more fans were in the know :confused:

Maybe you should research before you ask? All of those are past 1st, Minkah will be this year, and 2nd round picks and most importantly were All-American safeties the past 4 years.

I wish more fans were in the know :confused:

Lol ur just a groupie... JJ is as much of a playmaker as the names ur obsessed with. Derwin James didn't do **** his FSU career...but hey u saw sports illustrated name him the #1 cfb player in the country an became an Instant fan boy of his.

Advertisement
Lol ur just a groupie... JJ is as much of a playmaker as the names ur obsessed with. Derwin James didn't do **** his FSU career...but hey u saw sports illustrated name him the #1 cfb player in the country an became an Instant fan boy of his.

Groupie? Haha! I'll let you have this one dude. I didn't even mention Derwin since he wasn't All-American which is what we were discussing. Shows where your mind is.

Jame's 84 tackles, 2 ints, 11 pass deflections, 0 force fumbles, Johnson 96 tackles, 4 ints, 4 pd, 3 force fumbles. I don't think Johnson got thrown at as much and he had more turnovers which is better for points. The numbers are pretty similar

Advertisement
Back