Jaquan Johnson highlight tape

Advertisement
After this year he'll go down as the best safety at UM since Kenny Phillips and Brandon Meriweather. I think he fits in that 1b tier with those two.

Hes better than Derwin James imo. Will be one of the best safeties currently playing in the NFL when that time comes.

After this year he'll go down as the best safety at UM since Kenny Phillips and Brandon Meriweather. I think he fits in that 1b tier with those two.

Hes better than Derwin James imo. Will be one of the best safeties currently playing in the NFL when that time comes.
he aint better then Derwin James LMAO. Chill.

Early in the season last year he was having it rough. He was missing some tackles and taking bad angles. A lot of people on this board were trashing him.

At this time last season there were people here who thought he was just good at blitzing and that was pretty much it.
It shows you how some players can develop after Spring and Fall practices and mature during a regular season.. Partly because of the Defensive coaches, but also due to his hard work.

Our coaching staff is very good and I expect the whole defense to take it up to the next level this year. JJ will be one of the main reasons why.

Advertisement

Early in the season last year he was having it rough. He was missing some tackles and taking bad angles. A lot of people on this board were trashing him.
You schleep, he made way more plays than Derwin James last year. You talking about Jaquan missing plays what about the ones Derwin missed?...

Advertisement

Here we go again.... fspoo nonsense.

Darwin James has great measurables... that’s the only reason why he will be drafted so high but yes JJ has better PRODUCTION

he has always been a natural at the position, i think only question for nfl was his size and speed. however, he seems to make plays so his speed is probably deceptive.

I was one of those people trashing him. But the light came on for him around the 3rd game of the year and it’s been curtains since. He’s been a big time playmaker. And I think he will continue to be.

Advertisement
JJ cleaned up a lot of the mess last year. Absolute playmaker who is the leader of this defense.

Prove it. Bump it. Or stfu.

If he can match or surpass Rayshawn's senior level of play then I'd agree. For now its 1. Rayshawn 2-tie. Bush/Jaquan.

JJ will probably, I say probably, be an AA this year.

I've followed CFB/Draft for almost 8 years and while I would love for this to happen, Jaquan has a lot of work to do. Would have to become twice the player that he is now.

Past All-Americans at Safety include Ha-Ha Clinton Dix, Budda Baker, Lamarcus Joyner, Landon Collins, Jalen Ramsey, Minkah Fitzpatrick, etc.

Advertisement
If he can match or surpass Rayshawn's senior level of play then I'd agree. For now its 1. Rayshawn 2-tie. Bush/Jaquan.

I've followed CFB/Draft for almost 8 years and while I would love for this to happen, Jaquan has a lot of work to do. Would have to become twice the player that he is now.

Past All-Americans at Safety include Ha-Ha Clinton Dix, Budda Baker, Lamarcus Joyner, Landon Collins, Jalen Ramsey, Minkah Fitzpatrick, etc.

Twice the player?

Wasn’t JJ second team AA last season?

Non of those players are twice the player JJ is. Collins, Ramsey, and Minkah the only 3 that I would say are better.

He was an 2nd team All-ACC not All American.

Who TF is Budda Baker? Those other names are decent but JJ easily made as many plays as those dudes last year.

Advertisement
Back