JAQUAN JOHNSON COMMITS

Advertisement
tumblr_mvigfxy0aG1s3oceto1_400.gif

I love how he's one of those vocal types that gives Ed Reed type speeches in the locker room to rally the troops. We need more of that on this roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Josh Darrow ‏@joshdarrow 1m
Just spoke to Jaquan Johnson - said Al Golden played a HUGE role in his commitment. A HC who cared, took the time to know him. That was BIG!

Josh Darrow @joshdarrow · 4s
Jaquan really felt a sense of "family" at Miami. And appreciated that they asked about his, which is a unique one living with a guardian...

Josh Darrow @joshdarrow · 1m
Jaqaun said Miami recruited him hard, but was honest, geuine and really wanted him. Their approach never changed!!!!

Josh Darrow ‏@joshdarrow

Jaquan said UM made no promises (PT, uniform #), but told him he is a difference maker and very coacheable. WHole staff recruited him..

Been saying it over and over and over i get negged over and over and over but i dont give a **** golden is a beast!!!! I have said and stanby that when the ncaa leaves coral gables the chips will fall... And we are on fire great job by the staff huge pull!!! Neggg me i dont give a ****

Advertisement
RT @PeterAriz: From a man who has coached against him multiple times “@Did_It_Best: Jaquan Johnson may b the best Dade HS player ever!!!!”

Advertisement
Jaquan Johnson @AuthenticMade_Q · 1m
Committed to the University Of Miami!Thank the Man above for the Opportunity. #Thankyou

Josh Darrow @joshdarrow · 32s
Jaquan was at UM yesterday for the scrimmage. Got to talk to some players. Felt like right time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back