JAQUAN JOHNSON COMMITS

Advertisement
So Golden and staff, can we start giving them some credit and stop the mopery?

Good things are happening with UM football

Josh Darrow ‏@joshdarrow 1m
Just spoke to Jaquan Johnson - said Al Golden played a HUGE role in his commitment. A HC who cared, took the time to know him. That was BIG!

Josh Darrow @joshdarrow · 4s
Jaquan really felt a sense of "family" at Miami. And appreciated that they asked about his, which is a unique one living with a guardian...

Josh Darrow @joshdarrow · 1m
Jaqaun said Miami recruited him hard, but was honest, geuine and really wanted him. Their approach never changed!!!!

Josh Darrow ‏@joshdarrow

Jaquan said UM made no promises (PT, uniform #), but told him he is a difference maker and very coacheable. WHole staff recruited him..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ed Reed of SoFla HS Football. Monster get

Come on Golden give the job to Kaaya and have your buddy figure out how to control other offenses. And Id be thrilled to say I was wrong

393.gif

Advertisement
I admit, I doubted the staffs ability to beat TRob here. I have started warming my crow.

Thrilled to have been wrong, I love guys with intangibles to bring to the table and we got one.

Welcome to the U

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Josh Darrow ‏@joshdarrow 1m
Just spoke to Jaquan Johnson - said Al Golden played a HUGE role in his commitment. A HC who cared, took the time to know him. That was BIG!

Josh Darrow @joshdarrow · 4s
Jaquan really felt a sense of "family" at Miami. And appreciated that they asked about his, which is a unique one living with a guardian...

Josh Darrow @joshdarrow · 1m
Jaqaun said Miami recruited him hard, but was honest, geuine and really wanted him. Their approach never changed!!!!

But Al doesn't get what it takes to recruit these SoFl kids, right? GTFO

Advertisement
Man, u guys are fast as fucc! I go away for about :30 sec. I come bacc, and there's 3 pages.....****!!!

WELCOME to the U, young man!

Josh Darrow ‏@joshdarrow 2m
Jaquan said UM made no promises (PT, uniform #), but told him he is a difference maker and very coacheable. WHole staff recruited him..

Advertisement
Back