January 20-22 OV pics+reactions

Let me derail this thread real quick: [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], slap ur self for being a grown man asking for your steak to be well done. Just eat some rubber...same taste.

Back on the train tracks:
Need to get Edwards back in the fold.

Must close:
Herbert, Edwards, Thomas, Dean, McFarland

Preferred close:
Herbert, Edwards, Thomas, Harley, Dean, McFarland

Greedy close:
Herbert, (another OL), Edwards, Henderson, Thomas, Smith, Harley, Pouncey, Dean, McFarland

I think Henderson is a must but won't sign here. Everything else is fair.

Advertisement
I posted this in the Devonta smith thread but this is interesting
From a poster who seems to know bamas coaching staff on bama 247 just posted this.

20 minutes ago via Mobile Premium Post
Allen seems to be locked in
Mathis mom is onboard with bama but not sure if bama has took the lead for her... mathis still telling staff he coming
Weird vibe from smith, lots of questions about current wrs
Harris camp seemed to favor lsu due to thinking he wasnt a big priority for bama. Not sure how things stand now

A real man eats his steak cool in the middle with a moooo sound when he bites into it. Heaven on a plate

From a poster who seems to know bamas coaching staff on bama 247 just posted this.

Mathis mom is onboard with bama but not sure if bama has took the lead for her... mathis still telling staff he coming
Harris camp seemed to favor lsu due to thinking he wasnt a big priority for bama. Not sure how things stand now

It's happening?

Advertisement

Brock; when I open a security firm...you'll be the first person I'll hire. Lol. Good stuff. Eat all the well done steak you want (actually, don't...)

Let me derail this thread real quick: [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], slap ur self for being a grown man asking for your steak to be well done. Just eat some rubber...same taste.

Must close:

Preferred close:

Greedy close:
Herbert, (another OL), Edwards, Henderson, Thomas, Smith, Harley, Pouncey, Dean, McFarland

I think we're enamoured by his speed; but I don't see him as a program changer or difference maker.

I do think he's a difference maker with the ball in his hands. His film strongly supports that. Defense is more wait and see.

Must close:

Preferred close:

Greedy close:

I think we're enamoured by his speed; but I don't see him as a program changer or difference maker.

Advertisement
IMG_0449.jpg

I do think he's a difference maker with the ball in his hands. His film strongly supports that. Defense is more wait and see.

Must close:

Preferred close:

Greedy close:

You're one of the few that sees the truth. CJ means nothing to me at CB - we've got 8 million CB prospects coming in (Bandy, DJ, Dean, and about 7 million CBs for 2018). His value comes if he can rush the ball. I'm not convinced that McFarland comes and we all know about Burns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back