January 20-22 OV pics+reactions

so if Thomas got here on Friday at 5pm, does that mean that him and his people leave today at 5pm?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't eat a steak unless it's well done

Well then, homie.... you don't really like steak! And as a brotha myself, your quote is the blackest statement I've ever seen on this board! LOL! I know you catch flak on here for "pretending" to be black, but NOTHING says, "black man!" like ordering a well done steak. :jordan:

[TWEET]823213795367616513[/TWEET]
Has some good size at safety

Advertisement

Well then, homie.... you don't really like steak! And as a brotha myself, your quote is the blackest statement I've ever seen on this board! LOL! I know you catch flak on here for "pretending" to be black, but NOTHING says, "black man!" like ordering a well done steak. :jordan:

But Brock you can't tell me those pics scream no offer. Even CMR was trying to slide out of the frame.

i can't neg this post enough...holy ****

I don't see why me saying I like my steak well done ****es you off so much. Chill out lol, it ain't never that serious

Wake me up when you guys start talking about Ribs and Pork Chops. Now that is my game.
Paranos likes the fat ladies and I like Ribs and Port Chops with plenty of fat.

Advertisement

But Brock you can't tell me those pics scream no offer. Even CMR was trying to slide out of the frame.

He is sending off the "I am very disappointed " vibe...

Anybody who likes their steak over medium well or better is a puss.....medium rare all day

**** nah i need my **** cooked i aint no vampire......cant fk with that bloody **** all feelin like a mosquito

It's not blood, and it ruins the natural flavor of aged beef to over cook it. Medium is the absolute highest on the scale that beef should be cooked.

The Red Juice in Raw Red Meat is Not Blood

Nah I can't I see that pink **** n it feels like I'm eating **** raw

Anybody who likes their steak over medium well or better is a puss.....medium rare all day

**** nah i need my **** cooked i aint no vampire......cant fk with that bloody **** all feelin like a mosquito

It's not blood, and it ruins the natural flavor of aged beef to over cook it. Medium is the absolute highest on the scale that beef should be cooked.

The Red Juice in Raw Red Meat is Not Blood

Nah I can't I see that pink **** n it feels like I'm eating **** raw

True.. that sh*t dead bruh

Advertisement

Not offered yet,I guess.. patiencely waiting

Not offered yet,I guess.. patiencely waiting

Someone tweeted him something about flipping and he said wait on it

Let me derail this thread real quick: [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], slap ur self for being a grown man asking for your steak to be well done. Just eat some rubber...same taste.

Back on the train tracks:
Need to get Edwards back in the fold.

Must close:
Herbert, Edwards, Thomas, Dean, McFarland

Preferred close:
Herbert, Edwards, Thomas, Harley, Dean, McFarland

Greedy close:
Herbert, (another OL), Edwards, Henderson, Thomas, Smith, Harley, Pouncey, Dean, McFarland

Advertisement
Back