January 13-15 expected visitors

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
The following prospects have confirmed that they are visiting Miami this weekend. If any names are added or other changes occur, I will post an update.

CB Trajan Bandy
CB Jhavonte Dean
WR Jordan Pouncey
DL D.J. Johnson
WR Evidence Njoku

WR Mike Harley's visit status is still up in the air.

Orientation for early enrollees such as Deejay Dallas, Navaughn Donaldson, Waynmon Steed, and more is on Thursday and classes begin on Tuesday. Dallas told CanesInSight that he arrives in Miami tomorrow and is excited to be able to help recruit over the next three weeks leading up to signing day.

Advertisement
Pouncey and Dean will be locked up after this weekend which will allow the coaches to zero in the last two weeks in other big fish.

That's a seemingly good group to lure in two guys in Pouncey and (especially) Dean that are pretty **** important at this point.

Advertisement
I got a feeling Harley will show up and OV, dude is a drama queen that loves attention, will allow him to stay in the limelight and be talked about a lil longer.

Dean and Pouncey will commit this weekend no doubt and Ithink Harley ccomes and builds up mad suspense for NSD sadly

Advertisement
Dean and Pouncey will commit this weekend no doubt and I think Harley comes and builds up mad suspense for NSD sadly

Pouncey has other visits set up still. I think it's more likely that he takes those visits and announces closer to signing day. I agree about Dean though.

Advertisement
Any Chance Paris Ford and Jeff Thomas come visit while we got DJ Johnson down here? Especially since everyone else coming for a visit is a DB/WR. Seems like a perfect time for those two to visit.

Forget about Harley.

Grab Pouncey.

Go hard after Jeff Thomas and Devonta Smith.

Advertisement
The following prospects have confirmed that they are visiting Miami this weekend. If any names are added or other changes occur, I will post an update.

CB Trajan Bandy
CB Jhavonte Dean
WR Jordan Pouncey
DL D.J. Johnson
WR Evidence Njoku

WR Mike Harley's visit status is still up in the air.

Orientation for early enrollees such as Deejay Dallas, Navaughn Donaldson, Waynmon Steed, and more is on Thursday and classes begin on Tuesday. Dallas told CanesInSight that he arrives in Miami tomorrow and is excited to be able to help recruit over the next three weeks leading up to signing day.

I miss George Smith. He would never allow all the bull****, which looks bad not only for the kid, but the program as well.

Advertisement
Back