Jan 22nd Elite weekend

Perfect spot we should be after bigger fish we trying to win a natty this aint UCF we not out scheming people
Facts. Out-scheming people is for Dan Mullet and Lane Kiffin. We’re all about stacking chips while Saban looks on drooling with his tired tongue hanging out.

Advertisement
Perfect spot we should be after bigger fish we trying to win a natty this aint UCF we not out scheming people
This is too much for a new year! Did u called that man patlock. I got real tears on my eyes. Hahahaa. Bro Manny really saw our LBs were garbage and said boy let me bring under Flagg, cuz 2 Flaggs is better than one.

I kept asking fans, why are yall telling us to wait and he needs time. Look at the recruiting class with Medlock as the reinforcement. Smh

This is too much for a new year! Did u called that man patlock. I got real tears on my eyes. Hahahaa. Bro Manny really saw our LBs were garbage and said boy let me bring under Flagg, cuz 2 Flaggs is better than one.

I kept asking fans, why are yall telling us to wait and he needs time. Look at the recruiting class with Medlock as the reinforcement. Smh
He needs time a roster full of Flagg's is the only way to win a natty

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know who the OC will be but he has an offer from Briles at Arkansas.
The kids throws a pretty ball and his understanding of coverages has improved but… the lack of physicality still needs improvement

Aren’t there only 25-30 5-stars each class? How many are coming to the Elite weekend?

A year in advance, you usually see about 15-20 five-stars. Throughout the camps and senior season, you see that number of five-stars creep up to 30-35, and it is NOT keyed in to "32 first round draft choices".

I heard Corey Raymond’s pitch to Yulkeith Brown for about 20 min. Dude is impressive and comes across as genuine. Would’ve been an unreal coach at Miami.
Yulkeith eventually signed with TAMU along with Amari Daniels.

Advertisement
Nah. He actually reached out to UM through intermediaries but UF jumped on him before Miami got involved.

There's a logic to him staying in the SEC, working for a coach from Louisiana - the chance to beat LSU and have some revenge on Kelly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back