Jan 22nd Elite weekend

The problem is, when you miss on the "elite" recruits, and with Bama, UGA, USC, LSU, ND, OSU*, aTm all vying for them as well, you're gonna miss on the majority. And you need the 3* to fall back on. The 3* players like Greg Rousseau, Zion Nelson, and David Njoku. And not only are you ****ing of the 3* recruit you're not inviting, you're also ****ing off his coach too.
Very few 3 stars end up being like Njoku etc. We need to get more blue chips if we want to succeed. I trust Cristobal. In his 21 class, 19/23 signees were blue chips. That’s insane and what we need here. 1/10 3 stars end up being Njoku level which is why we always suck.

Advertisement
Naming this camp "Elite" is a bad idea. You're either going to:

1. Invite every single recruit that's on the radar, even low 3-stars, which will make the camp "elite" in name only.

or

2. Keep it a truly elite camp with only 5 and high 4 stars, alienating lesser rated players. Basically spurning them causing them to look elsewhere out of spite.
You know every coach does this right, even Manny & Golden, and I'm pretty sure Mario knows better than you.

*Luke Screams* Better give miami kids imaginary 5 stars and invite them all

Advertisement
I’m supporting and getting hyped for everything at this point. Coach said we gotta bring it—so let’s bring it. My retweeting fingers are getting warmed up.

Elite sounds just fine. It sounds like he’s pulling a page from Jimmy’s book. You gotta treat your guys like what you expect them to be. If you want them to be All American, you gotta treat them like All Americans.

::inserts chess not checkers gif::

Advertisement
I wonder what paradise camp is going to be called with Mario
Naming this camp "Elite" is a bad idea. You're either going to:

1. Invite every single recruit that's on the radar, even low 3-stars, which will make the camp "elite" in name only.

or

2. Keep it a truly elite camp with only 5 and high 4 stars, alienating lesser rated players. Basically spurning them causing them to look elsewhere out of spite.
You should post even less

Advertisement
The problem is, when you miss on the "elite" recruits, and with Bama, UGA, USC, LSU, ND, OSU*, aTm all vying for them as well, you're gonna miss on the majority. And you need the 3* to fall back on. The 3* players like Greg Rousseau, Zion Nelson, and David Njoku. And not only are you ****ing of the 3* recruit you're not inviting, you're also ****ing off his coach too.

You're reading too much into this. This is a random event in the middle of January. Early signing day is in the middle of December, a whole 11 MONTHS after this event. There are players who are going to get an offer during their senior season because they played well. You expect them to turn Miami down because they weren't invited to some random camp? Come on, bro.

Advertisement
I like Mario just as much as the next guy but some of y’all are getting way too excited about the usage of the word “elite” lol chiiiiiillllll
One of the complaints about the last staff was that elite recruits weren’t treated any different than a 3*… that’s coming from the parents of elite kids. Recruiting is sales.

Advertisement
Back