Jan 22nd Elite weekend

Going to make a shirt, something with elite in it, and make some stacks of cash when I post it here.

In all seriousness, cool. Anything that hypes up things we do, it could've been name a ton of things. Every school does it, hope it goes off well and I'm sure with Mario it will.

Advertisement
Naming this camp "Elite" is a bad idea. You're either going to:

1. Invite every single recruit that's on the radar, even low 3-stars, which will make the camp "elite" in name only.

or

2. Keep it a truly elite camp with only 5 and high 4 stars, alienating lesser rated players. Basically spurning them causing them to look elsewhere out of spite.

Advertisement
I guess Mario’s time in Eugene has paid off. This is a Nike camp slogan…At The Opening, they have “The Elite” 11 for QBs, and “The Elite” Lineman Challenge. Their basketball camp is called “Elite Hoops Camp.”

That term elite means a whole bunch to kids. Mario is going to bring a whole new element, & if I’m going to be honest, it may be an unpopular opinion, but I would like for Paradise Camp to be renamed & rebranded, as it lost its luster.

I’m in. Like this. Love that word elite & how it appeals to youngins.

1. Invite every single recruit that's on the radar, even low 3-stars, which will make the camp "elite" in name only.

or

2. Keep it a truly elite camp with only 5 and high 4 stars, alienating lesser rated players. Basically spurning them causing them to look elsewhere out of spite.
That’s why I’m thinking it’s for 22 kids. We already know who is elite and there won’t be much fluctuation. Who cares if we upset 3 star 22 kids we don’t want.

or

Probably something like whatever they called that Boot Camp that @djnellz made it through.

I guess Mario’s time in Eugene has paid off. This is a Nike camp slogan…At The Opening, they have “The Elite” 11 for QBs, and “The Elite” Lineman Challenge. Their basketball camp is called “Elite Hoops Camp.”

That term elite means a whole bunch to kids. Mario is going to bring a whole new element, & if I’m going to be honest, it may be an unpopular opinion, but I would like for Paradise Camp to be renamed & rebranded, as it lost its luster.

I’m in. Like this. Love that word elite & how it appeals to youngins.
No worries… @djnellz and I got this one renamed after his boot camp

1F0667AB-C7D7-41CE-858B-F00A44799F3F.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s why I’m thinking it’s for 22 kids. We already know who is elite and there won’t be much fluctuation. Who cares if we upset 3 star 22 kids we don’t want.
The problem is, when you miss on the "elite" recruits, and with Bama, UGA, USC, LSU, ND, OSU*, aTm all vying for them as well, you're gonna miss on the majority. And you need the 3* to fall back on. The 3* players like Greg Rousseau, Zion Nelson, and David Njoku. And not only are you ****ing of the 3* recruit you're not inviting, you're also ****ing off his coach too.

Advertisement
Back