Jan 22nd Elite weekend

That's what I'm worried about only like 4 assistant coaches to handle about 50 prospects

Another guy did this better, but we have like 15 names that you know already. You're not including guys like Feld and his guys, DVD, Hypolite, Bain, the Asst OL guy, Rumph, QC's, and on and on. Easily over 15 guys that we know about. And whoever else we may announce in the next two days.

Having enough bodies to staff Elite Weekend is today's CIS boogeyman? Awesome lol.

It's not a camp.

Advertisement
This is the craziest list I can remember in 15 Llll of following Miami recruiting. I have no idea how we are going to handle this many kids with lbbbclike 4 staff members… but those are just details
Mario is clearly on a mission and I'm loving it! This list is insane!!! I was checking out his recruiting rankings while he was at Oregon and holy ****t dude was Killin it on the trail! Now he's at Miami, (Florida) I think we're all about to Witness Miami dominate in the near future! And he's not gonna leave if he does win big here consistently! Sorry guys I'm excited asf!! Let's go Canes!!!!!
Edit: when I say dominate I mean dominate like we never have before!!!😳💯

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Oh My God Wow GIF

Advertisement
Are the alumni invited and showing up in force? Add in the player hosts and staff, and even with this incredible turnout I’m sure the recruits will be attended to at all times. Zero concerns about a few open coaching positions.

Advertisement
Are the alumni invited and showing up in force? Add in the player hosts and staff, and even with this incredible turnout I’m sure the recruits will be attended to at all times. Zero concerns about a few open coaching positions.
No usually at Jr day it’s just coaches some players hanging out. Summer camps are when former players come around.

Advertisement
Back