Jan 22nd Elite weekend

Advertisement
Is there an updated list of attendees for this weekend by ranking? I saw it a week ago but not since

Great thread except the first post on pg 28

Won't be Dorsey by this weekend. So Briles, Lewis or bust now?
I’d just don’t think having coordinators for a junior day is that impresario. 22 kids? Different story. Mario gonna sell the juniors on the program as a whole and the program needs to be sold a new and fresh.

Advertisement
How do they plan to run this even with no OC or DC in place?
A lot of broad football talk and emphasis on the future facilities, character, attitude, work ethic...less of scheme stuff. PAC12 champions talk, X amount of first rounders at Oregon then tie together Mario's own history at Miami as a player and coach. To be clear, I believe it would be a big missed opportunity without coordinators. Especially for the out of state guys who may not return during spring or summer. It is what it is though.

Last edited:
These kids all know how to zoom and FT. They’ll have plenty of time to meet Coords. Most of these will visit multiple times for both their official trip and unofficial trips/games. Not to mention camps.

You just want something to worry about. Relax

Advertisement
Take em all to the bball game vs FSU at 2 if it doesn’t interfere with the camp, should be an electric atmosphere (finally)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel everyone should be focused on this event rather than other stuff. This is the biggest recruiting event in the history of this storied program. That is even hard for me to believe and I have been around awhile. I can't wait for stuff coming out of this. Mario is ready for this. This is what he lives for.

This is the craziest list I can remember in 15 years of following Miami recruiting. I have no idea how we are going to handle this many kids with like 4 staff members… but those are just details
That's what I'm worried about only like 4 assistant coaches to handle about 50 prospects

Advertisement
Back