Jamius Griffin

Advertisement
Ivins said we did a few weeks back...

Like him, think he can play here, don't love him. Great instincts though. DJ Williams is better imo, but obv that ship may have said.

Advertisement
I think he's comparable to Mitchell

I like Richards and Williams better...Would like Keshawn King a little better too if we were to offer, esp because I think he could play some corner if things get too crowded in our backfield. But I don't mind Griffin or Mitchell. This kid is tough and keeps those legs moving

Advertisement
He can def play here. Obviously not as dynamic as an MAR or DJW but a solid between the tackles guy. This type of guy goes to NCST/Lou/BC etc and gives the ACC **** for 4 years.

He can def play here. Obviously not as dynamic as an MAR or DJW but a solid between the tackles guy. This type of guy goes to NCST/Lou/BC etc and gives the ACC **** for 4 years.

Let Bedenbaugh be the OC, run Oklahoma's offense, hand the ball off to the kid and watch him truck a LB as he runs between the C and G. Doesnt hurt to add Thunder to Lightning.

The same school that Jarmarcus Chatman and Adam Anderson (UGA) are from. A few D1 OL are on that line, so yeah he gets space. I watched Griffin since 9th grade, he is the real deal and has put in the work. He is patient and his excellent vision. His speed has improved a lot since his freshman season but it is probably the one area he can get better. His brother plays LB for VT and his other brother plays DT for GT.

Advertisement
Number 77 on the OL has been offered by Tennessee and Florida (he is a junior).

You are correct. Brown saw the team lose for the first time in 40 games.

There are a couple of posters on 247 who know the kid. One has a son who plays with Haselwood on Cedar Grove. The other seems to be a coach or something from that area. It was mentioned Brown was there at their playoff game.

Advertisement
For the record, I do not think he comes here. I think his commitment to NC State sticks. His family and Jamarcus Chatman's family are close.

Advertisement
Back