Jamil Burroughs (former Alabama DT) enrolled and practicing with team. Update: not eligible for 2023 per cribby

Advertisement
Has Mario changed his mind? I don't see Jamil Burroughs back in the portal.
No one even knew he was in the portal before coming to Miami. I don't think he would get an edit if he entered again. Portal opened today and it takes a couple of days for someone to show up in it officially.

Advertisement
I asked someone close to the players and they said since he threatened to kill Matt Lee there was absolutely no way he would be brought back without Lee feeling some kind of way🤷🏾‍♂️

I feel like it could have been worked out but I ain't them
Did your sauce happen to indicate what kind of way, in particular, Lee might end up feeling?

Did your sauce happen to indicate what kind of way, in particular, Lee might end up feeling?
Someone on the team says to you that they want to kill you and the coaches overlook that...who do you trust at that point?
My boy was a walk on at UM and expeditiously separated someone's jaw and was asked to not come back despite them both getting into it. Favor ain't always fair

Advertisement
Someone on the team says to you that they want to kill you and the coaches overlook that...who do you trust at that point?
My boy was a walk on at UM and expeditiously separated someone's jaw and was asked to not come back despite them both getting into it. Favor ain't always fair
Hold on now, it was your boy who landed the infamous sucker punch on Adewale Ojomo?

Advertisement
The goal is to win. The talent is not there to have high confidence in it. It may get there, but that's not good enough. Gore is what he is, will never be more than utility. Moten and Horton had more than enough looks. Did you feel like they can replace LT, much less be our next Sapp? I didn't. I don't think Collins even saw a snap. The rest are 18 year olds.
If they haven't played how you know the talent isn't their?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back