Jamil Burroughs (former Alabama DT) enrolled and practicing with team. Update: not eligible for 2023 per cribby

Advertisement
Advertisement
threatening to kill people is frowned upon
Agreed, generally. But context matters. 2 guys in a heated argument/fight tend to say a lot of things that they don’t mean. Just think of all the stupid things we have all said to our significant others in a heated argument, not to mention just before or after an actual fight. So I’d love to know the context but I’m sure we never will (and maybe should not).

My concern with this young man, and I said it when he transferred, is that this is a pattern. Once is an exception, twice is a pattern. He may have a very real anger management issue. i would make him go to counseling before making any final decision. He needs to learn how and when to be violent, and when to be a normal member of society. Hopefully he can learn this distinction as it appears his anger issues thus far have been football related.

Even as I write this Von Miller, a very respected an NFL player, is accused of domestic violence.

If Burroughs stays that changes the budget/room alot we won’t need but one maybe two portal guys

Actually just give me JHH…And then just one two deep caliber portal DT (or a total stud portal DT obviously if one becomes available)

JHH
Burroughs
Portal
Moten
Scott
Horton
Collins A.

Campbell or Gore if need an emergency (or send em out if need get under 85)

That's actually a pretty good DT room

RS Jone, RS Russell

Meh, everyone under 21 f(_)cks up errrr once in a while. If he's committed to change let him back on double secret probation

Advertisement
Actually just give me JHH…And then just one two deep caliber portal DT (or a total stud portal DT obviously if one becomes available)

JHH
Burroughs
Portal
Moten
Scott
Horton
Campbell or Gore if need an emergency

That's actually a pretty good DT room

RS Jone, RS Russell
Collina A at DE?

So...flip season has levels...

Interesting...
Inside flip apparently
Flying Wind Tunnel GIF by iFLY Indoor Skydiving

Advertisement
so a kid who got booted from bama for fighting and possibly from here for the same is gonna be contributor? yeah lol nope. dump this kid and move on before he wrecks your locker room

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back